Will Caregivers Still Be Needed

nvinson105

It also didnt help that she started with bag seed, only one was a female, all the rest were males. She didnt know, a few months from now i expect her to be self sufficient and much wiser about her meds.

Its great you are helping her out 

Does she no the risk of growing cannabis  that may or could come from the Courts and Leo ? 

If I'm not wrong a class a license is 500 plant maximum not minimum. Of course rules are yet to be established but I doubt you would be forced to grow all 500. With a small 24 light bloom room one could easily produce a few hundred lbs a year. Even at a complete lowball price of $1K per you're looking at a pretty comfortable living. Will there be greenhouses producing 1000's of lbs? Probably but do you need to be a millionaire or just comfy?

Listening to PGT, there is the possibility, since a license isn't a guarantee, and they can still impose limits on numbers, if you are unwilling to grow out near the full amount they could decide not to give you a license.  I mean they are already going to be asking for proof you can do this, proof that you have the funds to overcome problems, etc.

So yes, it is a maximum, but if you only want to grow 50 plants, you will be less likely to get a license if there are 20 people in front of you wanting to do the whole 500 plants.

in reality, she needs about a half oz a week. I dont see a single 2ft 2bulb t5 meeting those expectations, however that t5 for veg, coupled with a 150 watt or 250 watt hps, with a perpetual sog style grow, would no doubt cover her needs for practically nothing. This is the style i will be teaching her.

It also didnt help that she started with bag seed, only one was a female, all the rest were males. She didnt know, a few months from now i expect her to be self sufficient and much wiser about her meds.

She can also try a bank of CFL's positioned around the plant, I was able to get a couple of ounces from each plant with that method. Definitely wise to go with bag seed for your first grow, why spend $100 for something that might not make it.

I'd highly suggest against using any bag seed in a patients first grow. what a bummer to spend all that cash on utilities and waiting for meds that turn out to be trash, the worst you'll ever grow, months later, only to start over using the proven seeds. A patient could potentially be half a year or more waiting on good meds, and thats assuming nothing else goes wrong. pro seeds are cheap, dirt cheap, even at 25$ a piece=dirt cheap, compared to end result. I just saw an 11 ounce plant today

, the seed that makes that would cost the grower $2.50 an ounce to grow for thought.(iwombat!)

Edited by trichcycler