All Live's Matter!

Some thing has to be done!  I am so glad I am not a black man or a White cop!

What the fuckis going on?

All of our live's matter, I want to stand in a picket line with everyone!

I am in disbeleive of what is happening to black males in this country, They are vetrans, citizens, human,,,,,,man I am so ashamed of our police agency's, I realy dont know how to explain my dismay!

I cant beleive in 2016 african americans, or what ever country they originated in are still being singled out, profiled, etc,  More than any other human other than muslims,  and alot of them are muslim americans, who love and fought for our country!

What thefuck?

How can we as a society fix this problem?  It has to stop!  Cops need to go to fuckingprison for the kindashit that is happening!

I am disgusted and dismayed!

Feel free to add what ever you choose, Please dont be prejudice in this thread or I will hunt you down! :blow-a-heart:

Peace

Please do not fall for the media agenda to cause racial division. Zachary Hammond, Dylan Noble, Dillon Taylor, Ryan Keith Bolinger, Robert Lawrence, Gilbert Flores, Antonio Zambrano-Montes, Gilbert Collar. These are just a few of the unarmed white males shot and killed by police, but where is the outrage for these guys? You are correct,all lives matter, but all killing do not get the same media coverage.

Please do not fall for the media agenda to cause racial division. Zachary Hammond, Dylan Noble, Dillon Taylor, Ryan Keith Bolinger, Robert Lawrence, Gilbert Flores, Antonio Zambrano-Montes, Gilbert Collar. These are just a few of the unarmed white males shot and killed by police, but where is the outrage for these guys? You are correct,all lives matter, but all killing do not get the same media coverage.

You dont need to listen to the news, the video's say it all!

Peace

And there are lots of video of white men being killed by cops. All lives matter.

And statisticly cops kill more white people then black people so why are we not burning our stores down and stopping traffic on major highways?

Cops kill people every day, People kill cops every day!

I dont have the answer for why white folks dont burn down there stores and stop traffic!

I am still wondering why when a sports club wins a championship,  People riot in the streets and burn stores and flip cars over!

None of it makes sense to me!

Peace

It doesn't take but one look at history to understand that black Americans have a point. Do white people get shot by police? Sure. Were they slaves in this country? No. Have the educatitional, employment, and healthcare systems been intrinsically against blacks for most of our county's existence? Yes. I find the white person argument to be very weak when discussing this. Apples to oranges imo, but hey, I'm a making whoopee wierdo, so don't get butthurt ya'll.

Wet

What I think when I see people say "all lives matter" to black lives matter supporters,

Yes, of course all lives matter but you're missing the point. Its a slogan for a specific cause. Its like showing up to a breast cancer rally screaming, "what about testicular cancer, testicular cancer matters."

Yeah, no bunny muffin, but that's not the cause we are trying to bring awareness to today.

When I get into a debate with someone who says that black people get all sorts of handouts, they don't have to work, they have no responsibility, they get preferential treatment in hiring and school admission decisions, etc. etc., I ask them, "If you could choose to be black instead of white, would you?"

That's what it boils down to.  How many white people in the US would rather be black.  Nearly none.  So if such a large majority of whites don't want to be black, being black must have its disadvantages.

Also, when I hear people say blacks are lazy, violent, etc. I ask them if they think that black people are different from whites in more ways than just skin color, are they generally inferior?  The answer is always "yes."   So the next question is, "what do we do about it?"  The laws of this country allowed the enslavement of an entire race of people.  Once these folks were free, they were still second class citizens under the law.  It's amazing to think that Flint, Michigan passed the first fair housing ordinance in the US in the mid 1960s - just 50 years ago real estate agents could legally refuse to show blacks homes in white neighborhoods.  The laws of this country created this mess we're in many years ago, and it is still festering.  So when these people finally admit that they think blacks are inferior, they are spotlighting the problem.  If people like that think blacks are inferior, they would, for example, pass up a black employee for a promotion more likely than a white, etc. etc.

I've often wondered would would have happened if all humans looked identical, and instead of enslaving blacks, we put a small tattoo under the armpit of every one of millions of people that says "poor" and enslaved those people for 300 years, denied them education for that entire time, then suddenly said 'You're Free!"  I'd bet the farm that 150 years later, there would be a disproportionately large number of those tattooed poor folks.

I wish more people knew how hard it is to get out of poverty.  I hear "get a job, bike to work, walk to work" etc. from people all the time.  But our transportation infrastructure in this country is terrible.  I grew up in a small community that had a few trailer parks.  One park was located outside of town on the other side of a lake.  There was no sidewalk on the bridge.  When it snowed, the only way to walk across  the bridge would be to walk right in traffic.  So what about the 18 year old kid who grows up poor in that trailer park and has no car and gets a job at McDonalds 1.5 miles away.  Eventually he is going to take his life in his own hands to get to work. 

What about kids whose parents can't afford tools?  This is something I point out all the time.  Even if you're a teenager who knows how to work on your car, if your family doesn't a a super awesome tool collection like many families do, families who have passed tools down over generations, the poor kid isn't going to get his car fixed.  What about people who live in the inner-city where there are virtually no banks?  They end up cashing their paycheck at a liquor store and paying through the nose to do it.   I could go on and on. 

It is nearly impossible to pull yourself out of poverty when your family has been poor for a few generations.  Now imagine if you're black and the white hiring manager at KMart sees you as the problem? 

We "humans" seem to be the only animals on the plant that kill our own kind. How can the human race consider themselves evolved?

The people who are into killing other people don't believe in "evolution". They believe that God is on their side. This applies to the Taliban type folks and to the Right Wing Conservative Religious Dark Skin Hating War Mongers - Donald Trump's people.

Donald Trump's campaign slogan should be "Ignorance is Bliss".

Edited by AmishRnot4ganja

Only thing id like to comment here is that it is disproportionate... Compared to the black:white ratio of the populace. Cops kill far more black people than they statistically should, assuming we even accept the apparent fact that they will kill a bunch of people every year as normal. If it were 'fair' (in the killing of other people)... Then it it should fall along the lines of the population mix. Same thing w jails and who they put in them... It is racially disproportionate. Unfair, if u will.

Also, and im not too sure on the data here, but they dont go around killing lawyers, doctors, or ceos. Im fairly certain that it would be safe to say the supermajority of people being killed are middle to lower income people... Poor to just over poor. If the cops killed afluent people the same, be them black or white or otherwise... Then it just wouldnt happen anymore. There would be real and substantive change.

So, 'poor people matter' is what is most appropriate, or do they? Based on the evidence... Not very much.

How many people are 100% anything? Think about it. How much of a certain race to you have to be to hold a sign saying a life matters because of some percentage of a certain race? 

The answer is to not have people identifying by race. That should be a thing of the past, I agree with the concept of all lives matter because it's the sweet spot we will be at when folks quit identifying by race for various motives. Then we will have some peace. 

We "humans" seem to be the only animals on the plant that kill our own kind. How can the human race consider themselves evolved? 

MANY animals kill their own kind, eat their babies, wage wars on other members of the same species. Humans are no different in this regard, except for the baby eating thing.

Edited by zachw

What I think when I see people say "all lives matter" to black lives matter supporters,

Yes, of course all lives matter but you're missing the point. Its a slogan for a specific cause. Its like showing up to a breast cancer rally screaming, "what about testicular cancer, testicular cancer matters."

Yeah, no bunny muffin, but that's not the cause we are trying to bring awareness to today.

I didnt write this to make a statement about the black lives matter protest, I would stand with them, Im simply saying all lives matter,

It realy is messed up how many more blacks being killed by mostly white cops, black cops kill black people also.

I wouldnt want to be a cop of any color, and the only reason I would not want to be a black man is because I feel my chances of getting killed by a cop or going to prison would be more of an issue for me,

I have broken alot of laws, I have been bum rushed by a gang of cops with guns in their hands while being tackled for no reason, I most def could have been killed a few yrs ago,  by a bunch of newbie punk cops who take little twp cop jobs that may pay like 10 bucks an hr, and they are fricking to quick to pull their weapons,  I had at least 6 cops with guns out tackle and beat the sheat out of me , and all I was doing was going out of my camper to turn on my generator!  I didnt make it to my generator,  all of the cop car lights lit up and I was on the ground with knees on my head, back, legs and guns pointed at me.  I truly do consider myself lucky, I also consider myself lucky because I stayed away from that twp after that, had I gotten pulled over or something in that twp I would have fought after that, and I would have won for a few minutes, but lost when I went to jail for attempt to do great bodily harm less than murder on a cop!

All Lives matter,  I beleive black folks just got their right to vote around the time I was born,  why did it take so long, woman got their right only a few yrs before black folks!

When I live in the suburbs of detroit they wanted to bus us kids to detroit schools and detroit kids to our schools, all of our houses had signs in the window that said Hell no We wont go!

so many things have changed in my life time, man imagine your grandparents life time and how many things changed!

I always dreamed of having a t.v watch lol, now I can bring my whole mini computer to school with me (iphone) watch t.v an have all the answers in the palm of my hand, we played base ball, foot ball, basket ball and maybe pong when I was a teen, we didnt have lazy kids who dont listen, our parents could physicaly give us a whoopen when we were bad, I think more kids need a whoopen these days!

peace

I remember vividly my first night spent behind bars. My only comforting thought was, "Thank goodness I'm not black. It would only be worse."

My first time was juvie in macomb county and I was worried my parents wouldnt come and get me,  that place was like a real prison!

Peace

Never watched as a kid, but have enjoyed the reruns of dick cavett. He had gore vidal on... The other night, lol... And he made comment that seems appropriate... Paraphrasing...

America is run by several hundred corporations. They have an identifiable reason to keep america segregated. Were the aberage black person to get together w the average white person, and were they to get together w the average brown person, and then the average yellow person, and then the average red person... They would all realize they have a lot more in common than different, and especially once they realize they are all poor. Were that to happen, there would be a revolution in how america works.

This insight was from im guessing the early 70's show, and scholars have been pointing this out since at least the 50's. And yet here we are today, getting race relations confabulated w the underlying problems. bunny muffin, even just over broke cops dont see who and what they are really fighting for.

Cops dont make alot of money!

I was raised by one, I wore kmart and sears clothes and shoes all of my child hood, My parents couldnt afford to let me play hockey, or any sport you had to pay for, and college was not even discussed,  I didnt even know you could get loans for college!

my parents wouldnt have any thing if it wasnt for my mother's mom and dad,  they gave my dad a loan of 100 bucks a month, they bought everything he needed to build the house he lives in now, its a nice house, 28 x 40 challey (spelling) and he has a garage on the lot next door that is the same size,  it looks like 2 homes next door to each other on a small private lake, my parents made 100 dollar loan payments for maybe 15 yrs and than my grand parents both died, so the house was paid off at that time, My mom is an only child,

They wouldnt have anything if it wasnt for my grandma and pa!

just saying cops dont make alot of money, specialy if they dont go for promotions, my old man was into the union big and the commanding officers at that time didnt have a union, so he would take the sgt tests and pass and not take the promotion, which I know he regrets today since his pension is like 1600 a month, shoot i get 12 on ssdi,

my pops was one of the founding members of the poam, the original one, he enjoyed negotiating contracts for his members!  He was the prez of poam for over 12 yrs and the pres of his own city union for 17 yrs, at the time where he worked in macomb county, st. clair shores they were the highest paid police dept in the state, he never made 40 k a yr,  I was making over 40k with my own painting company when I was 24 yrs old,  Im just glad I paid self employment taxes (ssi) or I would be worse off than I am lol!

Peace

The people who are into killing other people don't believe in "evolution". They believe that God is on their side. This applies to the Taliban type folks and to the Right Wing Conservative Religious Dark Skin Hating War Mongers - Donald Trump's people.

Donald Trump's campaign slogan should be "Ignorance is Bliss".

Donald Trump's campaign slogan should be "Ignorance is Bliss"

No its  "We Love The Poorly Educated"