All 3 Bill Signed By The Gov

free420country

patients with their 12 must register as growers?  the city they are in must inspect the 12 and issue a license with annual renewals?

they must pay a 3% tax on the value of the smoke they consume?  Pats with 12 must report seed to clone to weight harvested and on- hand is limited to 2.5 oz?  

just repeating what i read on another site.

patients with their 12 must register as growers?  

No.

the city they are in must inspect the 12 and issue a license with annual renewals?

No.

they must pay a 3% tax on the value of the smoke they consume?  

No.

Pats with 12 must report seed to clone to weight harvested and..

No.

on- hand is limited to 2.5 oz?  

Well, its always been that.

mal, when will this bill 4210 show up in the "initiated act of 2008" in the MCL at http://legislature.mi.gov? after 90 days or in a week or what?

Yeah, I wonder that as well.  It says immediate effect, but is it 90 days or immediate?  I much prefer eating it, lasts longer, doesn't knock me on my tail, etc...  I'd love to be able to transport it when I am going to be out and about all day.

patients with their 12 must register as growers?  the city they are in must inspect the 12 and issue a license with annual renewals?

they must pay a 3% tax on the value of the smoke they consume?  Pats with 12 must report seed to clone to weight harvested and on- hand is limited to 2.5 oz?  

accurate source?

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2015-2016/billengrossed/House/htm/2015-HEBS-4210.htm

more http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(5c20xgcxlk3jynsrl0bzjkhk))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=2015-HB-4210

read the bills bro, nothing changed for pt and c.g yet!

Peace

read the bills bro, nothing changed for pt and c.g yet!

Peace

I have tried reading them and haven't really got much out of the text. Could you sum up what changed for caregivers? Also can we expect more changes in 90 days or can we count on at least having 1 more year?

I am seeing alot of chicken little "the sky is falling" but the only thing I have seen is the seed to clone tracking and I can't even tell if that applies to all caregivers after these 90 days are up, or if it's going to be further away from that and only.apply to these huge grow ops