Patients Warned To Not Transport Unlabelled Marijuana Infused Product In A Car Or Risk $250 Fine

you pay money for a drivers license. they change driving rules, insurance rules, speed limits, etc all the time. now we have roundabouts.

i never agreed to roundabouts! i want my drivers license money back! lol

So if they pass laws saying nobody with a card can ever own a gun it would be OK? Or never drive a car if you have a card? All I'm saying is I agreed to apply for a card under a certain set of laws and rules. Maybe I should have read the fine print where it said they can change the laws and rules at any time with no input from actual cardholders. Maybe the new law will pass that every cardholder has to submit to a DNA test for the police to keep on file?

We paid money for the card and signed the application. They accepted all the paperwork and took our money. That day we agreed to their rules at that time, under the rules on that date, not some new rule they made up in the middle of the agreement.

Ok, all you legal eagles out there, does our signing LARA'S paperwork constitute a legal contract? If so, how does this work if they change the contract without notifying us, requiring us to resign, etc.?

Ok, all you legal eagles out there, does our signing LARA'S paperwork constitute a legal contract? If so, how does this work if they change the contract without notifying us, requiring us to resign, etc.?

Signing a contract with the government is always a one sided deal. You promise to uphold the terms and they do what they want.

I fricken hate roundabouts.

I hated roundabouts when I first drove in the UK. I threw myself in the fire and drove from the north of Scotland to Heathrow, all while adjusting to driving a right hand drive stick shift. Funny thing was, back home a few years later I approached my first roundabout in the U.S. It was at US 23 and Lee Road. As I pulled up to the roundabout, I was concentrating on past experience and, instinctively, I turned LEFT! Roundabouts take some getting used to, but they result in safer traffic. Statistics show an increased number of minor accidents at intersections converted to roundabouts. But the benefit is that no one approaches the intersection at 50+ mph. This pretty much eliminates accidents that result in major injury and death.

I also hate roundabouts, they are fricking ridiculous and I find them to be quite dangerous especially in places like West Bloomfield where my wife has to go to a doctor once a year and I have to do the driving,I hate them f'ing things. what is wrong with traffic lights??

Farmer Brown

for the record, i actually love roundabouts.

i just wish people would not stop at the yield signs when its clear...

I guess I have seen them on t.v in europe, I dont understand them, what happens if you get stuck in the inside lane?

Im thinking a round about has 2 lanes and you drive around it untill you get to your exit/street.

I dont understand them., :bong7bp:

Peace

friends from other states didnt understand our mi left turns, I grew up a few houses away from one, 11 mile between lil mack and harper, actualy little mack all the way to jefferson,  <<<<<edit

Edited by phaquetoo

I guess I have seen them on t.v in europe, I dont understand them, what happens if you get stuck in the inside lane?

Im thinking a round about has 2 lanes and you drive around it untill you get to your exit/street.

I dont understand them., :bong7bp:

Peace

friends from other states didnt understand our mi left turns, I grew up a few houses away from one, 11 mile between lil mack and harper, actualy little mack all the way to jefferson, <<<<<edit

Heh. This is turning into the roundabout thread. I actually drove on the roundabout zap posted below your post. That was after I drove about 600 miles in the UK. It wasn't that bad. You just need to know where your "exit" is beforehand and get into the proper entry lane to make the exit easy. It's pretty intimidating the first few times, but eventually it's easy. I think it's actually easier than the Michigan left you refer to. When you have one eastbound lane that opens to two lanes to go westbound you can get confused pretty quickly and end up having to turn around and do it all again. I freakin hate the Michigan left and I've lived here all my life. I drive about 40,000 miles a year and still I'm not comfortable with the Michigan left.

We have some awful intersections in SE Michigan. #1 is probably if you're driving SB on 75 and want to get on EB M-59. There is just a few hundred yards for the M-59 drivers to merge onto 75 while the 75 drivers are using the same short lane to get on M-59. Another reeeeaaly bad one was US 23 south onto 96 east. You'd get on a slow ramp and then suddenly have to merge into the LEFT lane of 96 EB traffic. So you'd be up to about 40 mph trying to merge into the fast lane of 96 where people are routinely doing 90 mph. But it looks like we tax payers are shelling out millions to fix that. We'll see how it turns out once the project is done.

Heh. This is turning into the roundabout thread. I actually drove on the roundabout zap posted below your post. That was after I drove about 600 miles in the UK. It wasn't that bad. You just need to know where your "exit" is beforehand and get into the proper entry lane to make the exit easy. It's pretty intimidating the first few times, but eventually it's easy. I think it's actually easier than the Michigan left you refer to. When you have one eastbound lane that opens to two lanes to go westbound you can get confused pretty quickly and end up having to turn around and do it all again. I freakin hate the Michigan left and I've lived here all my life. I drive about 40,000 miles a year and still I'm not comfortable with the Michigan left.

We have some awful intersections in SE Michigan. #1 is probably if you're driving SB on 75 and want to get on EB M-59. There is just a few hundred yards for the M-59 drivers to merge onto 75 while the 75 drivers are using the same short lane to get on M-59. Another reeeeaaly bad one was US 23 south onto 96 east. You'd get on a slow ramp and then suddenly have to merge into the LEFT lane of 96 EB traffic. So you'd be up to about 40 mph trying to merge into the fast lane of 96 where people are routinely doing 90 mph. But it looks like we tax payers are shelling out millions to fix that. We'll see how it turns out once the project is done.

I know of both of them exit's lol!

I loved taking friends on the 59 exit, I would stay on it for ever just going round and round and round lol!

Peace

For the next year or more, no provisioning center will have an accurately labeled infused product, due to the labeling requirement. It creates risk for patients unless they are manufacturing for themselves, or getting them directly from their caregiver.

why not go label less ?  who would know on the road driving and getting pulled over....who made this, who is it for etc....no need for a manifest if cg or self made ?

how can this be enforced...after it leaves the dispensary?  

• 2 weeks later...