Go Rick Snyder!

Restorium2

Malloy, a great democrat that was handed a 3.7 BILLION dollar deficit when he took office. Had to raise taxes. That's how the Republicans do it, lower taxes and hand someone else the bill. 

Then there was the Sandy Nook shooting where he had to attempt some gun control to do the right thing for the 26 families that lost their children. He's up against the gun lobby because there are gun manufactures located in his state. 

He's a remarkable person that has overcome severe disabilities to get where he is at. He does the right thing because it's the right thing to do then has to suffer with the results of raising taxes and attempting gun control in a state that is confused about what exactly to do about it's major problems so they blame the governor. Not at all like Snyder who does the wrong things, over and over, and the people here can see that clearly.

Well that cleared that up.  I didn't research it, but I do know that there are a few republican plants out there...

But it is totally possible to just be bad circumstances...  Thanks for clearing that up Rest.  I should research before I open my mouth :o