Where's All The People?

Knuckles O'kief

Two days here and:

Welcome. Nice first post. Is it a cannabis related web site? What is it that you like the most about that web site? 

26 replies,  328 views but only one welcome.  Thank you Restorium2.  To the rest of you - not a real friendly community are you?

Because this is a Michigan site the other site you are on is an international. 

You're saying the international forums are better than a good old MICHIGAN forum?

No excuse.

It's harvest season

Harvest season.  Come on.  31,564 members and only 10 online.  That's 0.032% of total membership. 

No excuse.

Lots of reasons:

State based website
Harvest
Some folks think it's all been said and done
Political season - lots of anger! Best to avoid
A few have been seemingly chased away by other members over differing viewpoints
Some members simply don't post anymore for the above reasons, but still view the site
Some have gone to better places
Some have gone to other sites.

I like this site, but agree that it's slow and a bit boring. I can ask a question on a gardening site and the little old ladies reply lickity split. Here its kind of like...."Look it up, Dipshit!"

Wet

An honest reply.  Thank you WET.  If other members were chased away it's up to leadership to bring them back.  Are they?

"Look it up, Dipshit!"  Wow!!  Not everyone has the same skill level when it comes to growing.  We were all new growers at one time.  I've been growing on and off for 40 years ( hydro and organic soil) and would never tell someone to look it up. 

Your diapers, You stink, I smell!

:watching:  :butt2:

Then you have this one.  He loves to argue and be an idiot.  I would say he's a short bus rider but I wouldn't want to insult the other riders.

What Needs Changed:

This forum needs to look at other successful forums (lots out there) and incorporate some of their ideas.

Leadership needs to be more proactive and not so passive.  Not even a welcome from them.

It appears I made a mistake coming here.  

Please delete my account. 

Two days here and:

26 replies, 328 views but only one welcome. Thank you Restorium2. To the rest of you - not a real friendly community are you?

You're saying the international forums are better than a good old MICHIGAN forum?

No excuse.

Harvest season. Come on. 31,564 members and only 10 online. That's 0.032% of total membership.

No excuse.

An honest reply. Thank you WET. If other members were chased away it's up to leadership to bring them back. Are they?

"Look it up, Dipshit!" Wow!! Not everyone has the same skill level when it comes to growing. We were all new growers at one time. I've been growing on and off for 40 years ( hydro and organic soil) and would never tell someone to look it up.

Then you have this one. He loves to argue and be an idiot. I would say he's a short bus rider but I wouldn't want to insult the other riders.

What Needs Changed:

This forum needs to look at other successful forums (lots out there) and incorporate some of their ideas.

Leadership needs to be more proactive and not so passive. Not even a welcome from them.

It appears I made a mistake coming here.

Please delete my account.

wtf. Entitled much? Sorry we didn't welcome you with roses and unicorns. Most new members post in a new member area. Forgive all of us unfriendly folks that RESPONDED to your inquiry. Shame on us! Bye bye.

Edit: I think you'd have a good time if you stuck around. I got a feeling things are about to pick up!

Wet

Edited by WET