Who Is Your Favorite Seed Breeder?

free420country

I don't get all the gage love. Don't get me wrong, good stuff, but thsee guys are kinda pushing the money boundries. $250+ for a pack of seeds to run the same stuff as everyone else? Crazy when genotype will sell you a tested cut at $50. I'll gladly pay $200 from Mr nice, but I get like 20+ beans.

Anywho, my favorite international is the tried, true, and experienced mr. Nice. Locally I really like tricloud, but nothing too exciting with just steve-o banging 'em out. USA in general, I'd go dna, rare, laplata, mosca, and then tga or alphakronik.

Good choice, man. You'll be happy.

Wet

Edited by WET

that was a thing with me, shopping around with seed prices in mind. In retrospect I was tripping over dollars to pick up nickels I felt.

when I buy a proven cannabis cup winner and pay, say 50 bucks for it, and it germs and it stays with me for years.....its cost is pennies, considering many more seeds, clones, cultures can be had. That 50 dollars represents one bud on one branch on the first plant. I cant take in clones for the risk of destroying my garden with mites even once.  The initial expenditure feels high but at test time its always been worth it to me, regardless of what I've paid, and I've paid more than that for one seed from seedbay/breedbay, and believe me, its still well worth the cost of acquiring some one off from a favorite breeder-to me.

a little breeder homework, some youtube interviews, and some cup winner reading stats... these go a long way to not getting bummed on a genetic choice. A hermie, squirrelly auto has pizzzed me off a few times, but no biggy in the long run.

I started with every cup winner from the big countries over the years, oh my!

Yep barneys farm have always been good to me, so good I reordered the liberty haze

that one gets alot of attention. I've avoided it, for little love on the hazes, but I might just tip over the fence on this one . thanks for the mention

I still cant get over the effects of rare dankness' og ghost train haze and moonshine haze. Both have got to be the most (something?) potency I've experienced.

my group is not even interested in it, and after winterizing one dab is too much for me. they're both giants in the garden, unruly, huge,  really unique effects, if you like over the top.

that one gets alot of attention. I've avoided it, for little love on the hazes, but I might just tip over the fence on this one . thanks for the mention

I still cant get over the effects of rare dankness' og ghost train haze and moonshine haze. Both have got to be the most (something?) potency I've experienced.

my group is not even interested in it, and after winterizing one dab is too much for me. they're both giants in the garden, unruly, huge,  really unique effects, if you like over the top.

ive got 8 of these approaching the 9 or tenth node. Getting ready to chop them in half, clone the top part and flip as soon as there are roots to check sex...wish me luck?lol

I hate barneys bc. It is garabge. The vanilla kush was genetically inferior, critical kush is, well it produces, that's about all I got there. I like most of his stuff tho. Don't do fem'd anymore, so he's out of my rotation these days.

Cheese is all about uk exodus. I've found no better cheese than kalimans rocksters, exodus, or marley. Seriously, he owns cheese way harder than kraft. Alphakroniks cheedarwurst 1 and 2 are excellent usa cheese.

Wet