Who Is Your Favorite Seed Breeder?

free420country

Cheesedog (connoisseur genetics?)  was really something. I bored of it eventually but kept it around for awhile.

totally put my fortune in odor control to the test week after week

I will be popping some cheesedawg (big buddha seeds) soon. They said in the description that it was "eye watering" pungent. I guess they weren't kidding?

I will be popping some cheesedawg (big buddha seeds) soon. They said in the description that it was "eye watering" pungent. I guess they weren't kidding?

truth be told, I was going to give a description, my own experience, but didnt want to argue about it earlier. to say "pungent" is an understatement for the Conno Genetics brand of Cheesedog 

I use words like

nauseating, eye burning, neighborhood watch. It reminds me so much of Mr, Nice's S H I T strain, but then adds this rotten oozing type of permeating stench

close to cheese maybe, more like smelly feet, chili, hippie sweat and sex, I dunno, I wont try it again, but it was fun, and is a must have at least once imo, just like the mrnice one mentioned. its a superbly unique connoisseur reserved cultivar.  with all of these strains I find, once the grow space is perfected ,its all about the feeding imo, makes or breaks EVERY strain I've grown.

Cheesedog made it into my limited hall of fame tissue cultured library , a difficult competition these days. 

Edited by trichcycler

truth be told, I was going to give a description, my own experience, but didnt want to argue about it earlier. to say "pungent" is an understatement for the Conno Genetics brand of Cheesedog 

I use words like

nauseating, eye burning, neighborhood watch. It reminds me so much of Mr, Nice's S H I T strain, but then adds this rotten oozing type of permeating stench

close to cheese maybe, more like smelly feet, chili, hippie sweat and sex, I dunno, I wont try it again, but it was fun, and is a must have at least once imo, just like the mrnice one mentioned. its a superbly unique connoisseur reserved cultivar.  with all of these strains I find, once the grow space is perfected ,its all about the feeding imo, makes or breaks EVERY strain I've grown.

Cheesedog made it into my limited hall of fame tissue cultured library , a difficult competition these days.

it's sort of like a newborns shite combined with gym socks and and rotten earth.

Wet

I use words like

close to cheese maybe, more like smelly feet, chili, hippie sweat and sex, I dunno, I wont try it again, but it was fun, and is a must have at least once imo, just like the mrnice one mentioned. its a superbly unique connoisseur reserved cultivar. with all of these strains I find, once the grow space is perfected ,its all about the feeding imo, makes or breaks EVERY strain I've grown.

You do tissue culture? How difficult is it to do?

You do tissue culture? How difficult is it to do?

easy....now with the good books and readily available goods. I used to use crushed vitamins, jello, and other weird stuff in the dark ages. Plants From Test Tubes will explain every detail needed for 20 bucks I found, after I guessed for decades. Expensive, nail biting, and slow to start, but, imagine the possibilities....

stop by for a visit....http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45819-tissue-cultured-marijuana-you-bet/

You guys and gals should check out Sour Patch Seed Bank, they have a lot of exclusive seed breeders and also have great customer service, you can order off the website or just contact them through Instagram. One of SPSB's most exclusive breeders is Obsoul33t, he bred Alien Technology, which several other seedbanks used to start there own seed companies!!