Trump Angry At Allies Conceding He Lost Debate

beourbud

trump is coming to town, novi suburban collection tomorrow at 5pm. anyone going?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/novi-mi

i've seen more trump signs than hillary signs (2 or even 3to1) in my hood of old retired conservative ... people. hillary is losing the sign war here.

(There are no Hilary supporters)

I'll go if he's going to juggle!

trumpclown-e1461429517492.jpg

i've seen more trump signs than hillary signs (2 or even 3to1) in my hood of old retired conservative ... people. hillary is losing the sign war here.

we went to a fall drive covering the thumb area up and around back through port huron. We saw ONE Hillary sign, so surprised to see it after a huge Trump sign turn out. after second look it actually said "Hillary For Prison" written in white on a flat black sign. We saw some large fancy Trump signs, alot of smaller ones, some on business buildings too.  "Trump signage" wins in the thumb.  I honestly dont believe those with a Trump sign actually want him to be POTUS. the prospect of either in office concerns me deeply.

why would you give the rich a better tax rate when they're not paying any taxes now?.lol. i suppose they want a refund on the taxes they didn't pay.....oh so much fun here..i often said that we on this site should keep our political views limited to our front lawns and not posted here, but i just couldn't resist..lol..sorry folks..bp 

Who said it had to make sense to a Trump supporter? Putting a Trump sign in your yard is like flipping the bird at the world. Or like a little kid swearing out the car window and watching to see the reaction. Or picking your nose when you pass someone in a car. They are trick o treating early and often.  :lolu:

Edited by Restorium2

I'll go if he's going to juggle!

trumpclown-e1461429517492.jpg

That's him, that's the clown!

Creepy Clown spotted

http://www.9and10news.com/story/33272633/big-rapids-police-keeping-an-eye-out-for-creepy-clown-spotted-in-neighborhood

Big Rapids Police Keeping An Eye Out For Creepy Clown Spotted In Neighborhood

Edited by beourbud