Any Legit Gg #4, Deathstar Or Chemdawg Clones In Michigan?

Jman989

New MMMP grower here, I've been lurking here for a while and figured why not give it a shot asking this here, I feel like this community could give me the best answer.

It seems like the 99% of growers I've spoken to in person in Michigan all gave me the same dog-and-pony moo poo show anytime they talked about the strains they were growing. They always had the best, legit cut of clone only strains I'd really love to grow but when it comes time to deliver and seal the deal it falls apart or something goes wrong.

Which leads me to my question, can anyone lead to me to legit, decent clones of GG #4, Deathstar or Chemdawg in Michigan? I wouldn't mind driving if it was worth it, any advice is good advice and thank you for reading this!

by the time op acquires a legit clone, manages mites and mold, takes cuts from treated plants, reveg those......could have already been thriving from seed.

seeds for the win, clones for the mites!!!

OR just get a clone take the steps to make sure they are clean before bringing the clone to grow room?

do they make copies of your card/id for purchases?

MONKEYPAW ????  on the menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to know as well. Never been there, just watch and dream.

As far as the monkey paw, I hear folks say that their cut is good, but not like the monkey paw of the past. Generally, I've heard positive things about them.

Wet

Genotype A2: *Cash only*  I made that mistake and spent a half hour searching out a parking spot near an ATM.

They also charge $25 membership fee your first time and issue you a card.

You need to show your documentation, but I can't remember if they copy it or not.

Edited by iwombat

From what it says on their website Genotype may or may not be open and I couldn't see any way to find out without driving to Ann Arbor. Then, assuming they are open it looks like you have to get a ticket to go in and then wait two hours before you can make a purchase. Very odd business model.

From what it says on their website Genotype may or may not be open and I couldn't see any way to find out without driving to Ann Arbor. Then, assuming they are open it looks like you have to get a ticket to go in and then wait two hours before you can make a purchase. Very odd business model.

They only open on Saturday and Sunday but yea you got to take a ticket and stand around an wait I didn't get there til like 12 30 last time I went i waited about 15 minutes and was out of there