Yes I do it all the time my hoods are flush mounted and strains that stretch I take twine and tie the top of the plant into what looks like  a ?   question mark but be careful I was bending down a AK47  last night and it snapped I taped it back together hoping it heals or im going to lose  a top with 5 colas.

couple ways of doing it.

gently crush the stem of the plant between your thumb and index finger , it will droop right over. then it will grow solid after a few days. assuming no air holes/breaks in stem.

bend the stem down , tie it with string or whatever. my friend even tied his down with paper clips.

put some cheap soccer net above the plant and bend all of the branches into it, weaving them around. (scrog method)

couple ways of doing it.

gently crush the stem of the plant between your thumb and index finger , it will droop right over. then it will grow solid after a few days. assuming no air holes/breaks in stem.

bend the stem down , tie it with string or whatever. my friend even tied his down with paper clips.

put some cheap soccer net above the plant and bend all of the branches into it, weaving them around. (scrog method)

I put the net up tonight but still a little tall and my lights all the way up. But I will try doing a gentle bend and tie it. Thanks for the input. You all are awesome