Jesus Pulling Support From Trump Campaign!

Well, it looks like some Republican Conservative Krischuns are loosing their enthusiasm for Trump. I can't believe that they bought into his shtick in the first place.

One good thing could come out of this:  The Right Wing Conservative Religious Nut Job wing of the Republican party could go down in flames. One can only hope and pray....

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/why-trump-could-speed-the-death-of-the-christian-right.html

I would think hard core liberal dems would love that trump is tearing apart the rep's!

He is so good as what he is doing the hate is indescriminate lol!

Both party's dont like him!  I think he is acomplishing what he is trying to do!

He always was a dem and gave generiously to them, even when he was not paying taxes lol!

Peace

I would think hard core liberal dems would love that trump is tearing apart the rep's!

He is so good as what he is doing the hate is indescriminate lol!

Both party's dont like him!  I think he is acomplishing what he is trying to do!

He always was a dem and gave generiously to them, even when he was not paying taxes lol!

Peace

Just maybe tRump is working for the klintions after all.?

Well, it looks like some Republican Conservative Krischuns are loosing their enthusiasm for Trump. I can't believe that they bought into his shtick in the first place.

One good thing could come out of this:  The Right Wing Conservative Religious Nut Job wing of the Republican party could go down in flames. One can only hope and pray....

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/why-trump-could-speed-the-death-of-the-christian-right.html

Amen Brother, Amen

Anyone loving on Hillary is a fool

Anyone loving on Trump is another :dodgyrun:

fools loving on fools

Anyone talking like this is just foolin' hard. This is about the future of America, the World, not some stupid teenage style love and popularity context. There are two choices with stark differences for the future. When you get way out there like this just bring yourself back down to Earth by thinking about the Supreme Court Justices. There's a lot more than that at stake. It's just one way to check yourself back into reality. 

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last

and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. :sword:

HL Mencken

In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in twelve years, we'll be voting for plants. Lewis Black

Edited by trichcycler

thread itself = political satire, based on comedy and well, political satire. Bring on more political satire!!!!!!

Obama is history, say bye bye

^^^ What?

I see you stumping for Trump, trichcycler! Hope you are ready for the big day November 28!

Go Big Orange!

nope, not foolish enough to vote for someone I know is bad for me, bad for the country, and bad for the earth too.

I like cannabis though, and hope monsters winning will be part of cannabis winning. A president once said "presidents are appointed, not voted." watch closely. generations have been duped the same way in our history. Louder politico's than you even are wrong most often in this arena. Even the candidates themselves change up after they endorse. I know of nobody(living) that was ever happy with their presidential choice(vote). I hope both drop out of the race tomorrow.

That is an unfortunate condition for you, being unhappy with your vote - perhaps you have some fundamental misunderstanding, or maybe what you think is bad is not really bad. The system is broken from my perspective, too, but there are always better choices than others (Democrats over Republicans, basically).

As I posted, I'm very happy with Obama, as is every Democrat I know.

I think we'll be happy with Hillary Clinton, too. Especially if she appoints Obama to the Supreme Court!

Holy krap, that would be like an early Christmas Present to the whole world.

I can see the smile on Baby Jesus Face now!

Edited by beourbud