Jesus Pulling Support From Trump Campaign!

can a racist be a christian and a racist at the same time? :angel:

historically people calling themselves christians have hated on many different types of people.

More terrorist acts in our country have been committed by people identifying themselves as christian than by those identifying themselves as muslim.

I don't know if Christians can be racists, but it sure seems like God has endowed them with an inability to recognize hypocrisy in themselves. They seem blind to their own hypocrisy. They also seem real blissful and undoubtedly thank God for this special ability. Praise the Lord!

I don't know if Christians can be racists, but it sure seems like God has endowed them with an inability to recognize hypocrisy in themselves. They seem blind to their own hypocrisy. They also seem real blissful and undoubtedly thank God for this special ability. Praise the Lord!

I grew up a Christian. My dad took us to church every week and when he moved to Texas to pursue work he told us kids that he wanted us to ride in the church bus every week to go to Sunday school and evening services. (Dexter street Gospel Chapel in Flint). We did as he asked and wrote him letters weekly so he knew we were following through with his wishes. A few years later I started dating a girl who was catholic, and she told me her grandmother was pretty much ex-communicated from the church because she got divorced and then remarried. I was shocked. I was taught that Christians love everyone. I couldn't believe that a supposedly Christian church would banish a person. It didn't make any sense to me. Even if this woman was wayward, why would the church shun her? I thought Christians were supposed to love everyone...especially the downtrodden. I'm not religious but I still consider myself a Christian...not a Christian in the belief of all of the magic...but a Chrisrian as far as believing in the teachings of Jesus Christ....love your neighbor, love your enemy, turn the other cheek, meek shall inherit the earth kinda stuff.

I grew up a Christian. My dad took us to church every week and when he moved to Texas to pursue work he told us kids that he wanted us to ride in the church bus every week to go to Sunday school and evening services. (Dexter street Gospel Chapel in Flint). We did as he asked and wrote him letters weekly so he knew we were following through with his wishes. A few years later I started dating a girl who was catholic, and she told me her grandmother was pretty much ex-communicated from the church because she got divorced and then remarried. I was shocked. I was taught that Christians love everyone. I couldn't believe that a supposedly Christian church would banish a person. It didn't make any sense to me. Even if this woman was wayward, why would the church shun her? I thought Christians were supposed to love everyone...especially the downtrodden. I'm not religious but I still consider myself a Christian...not a Christian in the belief of all of the magic...but a Chrisrian as far as believing in the teachings of Jesus Christ....love your neighbor, love your enemy, turn the other cheek, meek shall inherit the earth kinda stuff.

Some Christians these days, especially Right Wing Conservative Krischuns, are "pragmatic" Christians. That is, they are Christian only when it benefits them to be Christian. Donald Trump is one of the High priests of Pragmatic Christianity. When Jesus entered the temple in Jerusalem and kicked out the money changers he was making a point - the priests had abandoned God in favor of money. Donald Trump is a priest of the current crop of money worshipers. I don't think anyone can argue that Donald Trump is not a money worshiper. The entire Republican Party is based on money worship and all the Republican Conservative Moral Majority Evangelical Krischuns are accepting Trump because they think that by doing so Donald will give them the Religion dominated government that they so dearly long for. What a load of hooey! They are being played, especially that tool Mike Pence.

So I guess what I am trying to say is this:  What would Jesus do? Would he be on Donald Trump's side? Would Jesus vote for Trump?

And don't give me all that crap about "Well Hillary is a crook and Jesus wouldn't vote for her either!"  Hillary Clinton has done more good in this world in one year of her life than Donald Trump has done in his entire lifetime. Google it.

Some Christians these days, especially Right Wing Conservative Krischuns, are "pragmatic" Christians. That is, they are Christian only when it benefits them to be Christian. Donald Trump is one of the High priests of Pragmatic Christianity. When Jesus entered the temple in Jerusalem and kicked out the money changers he was making a point - the priests had abandoned God in favor of money. Donald Trump is a priest of the current crop of money worshipers. I don't think anyone can argue that Donald Trump is not a money worshiper. The entire Republican Party is based on money worship and all the Republican Conservative Moral Majority Evangelical Krischuns are accepting Trump because they think that by doing so Donald will give them the Religion dominated government that they so dearly long for. What a load of hooey! They are being played, especially that tool Mike Pence.

So I guess what I am trying to say is this:  What would Jesus do? Would he be on Donald Trump's side? Would Jesus vote for Trump?

And don't give me all that crap about "Well Hillary is a crook and Jesus wouldn't vote for her either!"  Hillary Clinton has done more good in this world in one year of her life than Donald Trump has done in his entire lifetime. Google it.

Its not just a trump and clinton thing!

Both rep and dem fit your acusations, Alot of good people go into politics, but alot of bad come out!  meaning the good dont push out the bad,  The good turn bad, they go in with good intentions and money and power corrupt them, most have a price and it is being shown this time around, just like most election times before, we may not have had a trump acting unpolitical before, but there is always a first time,,,,one thing about trump is he isnt going in good and he wont be coming out good, he is going in bad and will come out bad, so will clinton!

They are not good choices for us!  But the colligate vote pick them so we are stuck with them, Maybe I will write in Resto!  I will need his real name and addy though bawahahahahahahahaha!

Peace

what good? Where is this good? Can you link me to a piece of "good" legislation that hillary made?

She worked for the childrens defense fund.

She helped pass Childrens health insurance program(CHIP). Then helped expand it.

Fought against republican senators to get health insurance for 9/11 responders.

Expanded healthcare to Reservists and National Guard.

Expanded Family medical leave act for military personnel to care for family.

pergamum362 so you got mal's vote blocked?

as beourbut would say  loosing!

Trump 2016

after last nite im going to find a sign lol,  There is not a clinton sign anywhere here, alot of trump signs though, I guess im not afraid of the boogey man, I will show who I want for prez!    omg did I just say that lol! 

Im on a mission, so I got resto's vote covered,  who can cover zaps vote? 

Maybe we should make a mock vote thread just so we can see how many people we need to vote for trump against the bullies of the site!

Peace!

p.s I have been realy trying to behave, but after resto went after my parents and my son, im done with these idiots, and I realy hope to see you all in the next big site when this one loses all of the people, well whats left of the people!

Great Job Zap, I hope komorn is happy with you, ha ha  he says he reps the mmma lol who does he rep, you, resto and mal!

Happy Trails to you until we meet again! bawahahahahahahahahaha!

Signs? Hillary don't need no stinking signs.

Thanks to the republicans she has been on the front page of the newspaper for 30 years.

Besides , yard signs are sooooo 20th century. ....social media is where it's at.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Signs of a troubled mind.

showing the same picture all the time is sooooo 20th century!

Yea we know you like to hide behind your lil screen hiding away from the world acting all big and bad lil fella!

Your fun to watch beourbutt :butt2:

I am an American and dam proud to be.

As an American, I firmly believe and uphold freedom of speech, freedom of choice.

If I do not believe or agree with someone's opinion or choices I will always strive to support

their right to it with out lowering myself to name calling and invalidating them and their rights.

I am human also and have found myself sliding down that slippery slope of disrespect,

I'm not perfect.  I continue to practice being being less confrontational and more respectable.

It's all I can do really, be accountable for myself... my words, my actions.

Degrading each other only shows disrespect, not only to the one's being bashed it also

show a lack of respect for ones self.

I understand that this is an emotional time in our country.

Can't we still show some dam respect to each other?

Yeah... it's like that.

Been married to my soulmate for over 30 years. Raised responsible and successful children. Ran my own company for 20 years. Retired at 42. Michigan has been very good to me and I am returning the favor.

I've also been married over 30 years to my soul mate, met her in the 9th grade, married her 3 months after graduation, got pregnant 6 mts later and raised our boy. I stayed home with him  until he went to school. When he was out of the Army he joined a union and is employed where he wanted to be.  I retired at 40 from my own business.  We have these things in common, probably much more I'm betting. :)