Rabbit Manure

Rabbit manure is one of the best.

Dry it out first to store it for winter use.

Rabbits have been direct fertilizing for ever.

Looking out back on the snow in winter it amazing how many pellets a few rabbits can make

We raised rabbits and even composting the wet manure was outstanding.

Keeping everything clean means no bugs and happy wabbits.

Edited by beourbud

I raise near a hundred yearly. not one drop of poop goes to waste here. it is hands down the very best fertilizer I ever used, for cannabis or veggies. Fresh from the butt or last years dust......it rocks in every way....except it is poop. My added bonus..... my rabbits are fed all of my scraps and trim.

Is fresh poop, I  stopped using it indoors for that reason. Non composted poop can be dangerous I heard,  prolly not, but could be?  I never had an issue here, but did not want one either, so I stopped using it indoors. I buy composted poop now, and have no time or energy left to compost my own anymore. its composted here under the rabbit hutches. I dig it out periodically for use. I have a pile of it composting outdoors for later, but not for my indoor cannabis.

An awesome tea can be made with a bubbling bucket and water, and yes a few nuggets. It grows billions of beneficial beasts quickly.

Edited by trichcycler

dont think rabbit poop is too 'hot' , like fresh chicken manure. as long as you dont mind the smell, i wouldnt hesitate to mix it with my dirt. npk: Rabbit Manure: 2.4/1.4/0.6

maybe a feed choice, not sure, but my chickens are free ranged and grains/corn in winter for the eggers. Their poop is super hot fresh. I've messed with that nasty stuff for years trying to use it, it stinks real bad when collected up close. Its got some nasty things in it too, must be composted before working with it, especially indoors imo of course. Mine goes to the outdoor garden surfaces, I dont see any adverse action outdoors fresh, but bugs and uv break it down quick too.

I forgot to mention fresh rabbit poo-at least mine on a diet of (my) grass and (my) cannabis trim/waste) will burn freshly rooted clones but vegging flowering plants love it, they love the tea more though. I consider all the time maintaining a 55 drum of bubbling bunny beads......