Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pic book

Moldy Buds Are Good For Compost? But Do They Have Anything Else

Recommended Posts

I'd simply say that mold is nothing that should be dealt with, best to disposed of quickly and properly in all situations.

Edited by blanc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meh , i cut out the moldy parts and eat the rest.

 

you got moldy buds? i'll take them for myself.

 

its a choice i make for my personal use only. i wouldnt give it to others.

only if, after cutting out moldy parts, the rest of it smells ok. if it smells moldy, its trash. to me.

Edited by bax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every fall the high humidity causes this and the same conversations come around.. can i cut it out and use the rest.. LOL live an learn .. if its moldy you fukd up.. throw it away.. no one if they have a choice will use it.. and for a patient........ not never!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pic book and you appear not to have a clue.

huh?

I wasnt suggesting he do the same thing as the dispensary does, because I know not what that was/is.

 The things people do for money disgust me.

 

 

Step it up guys, its a new program, you need to shine better, and represent better. people are looking for this. these are the exact issues that will be  used against us soon, and have been used against us already...by the $$ men plowing through the medical money marijuana program. Caregivers recycling moldy buds does not represent very well. <_< 

 

some help;

proper atmosphere controls indoors

plant earlier, use light deprivation/intitiate earlier flowering when  outdoors.

 

dont consume moldy bud preparations.

 

a tribe I saw once on tv buried their early harvest buds

wrapped in some funky leaves, for months. They swore the stone was intensified by the hairy mold they had cultivated this way, so you guys may be on to something after all..... :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not too concerned about using moldy buds for edibles for myself. I've eaten moldy bread many times, and one of my all time favorite foods is blue cheese, which is mostly a hunk of mold. I don't know but figure it's likely that stomach acid would kill any mold. This isn't advice but just another perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...