Changing Your Vote ? ✍

I'm going green! Lifelong dem voter, but the debbie Wasserman appointment after her ouster was an insult to the American people and when I first seriously considered the switch. The Don is a post turtle and I've got no time to figure out what the fook point he is trying to make. Unless its required to stop the trump, I'm voting for momma earth!

Wet

I never considered voting for Trump until I saw the news about the destruction caused by hurricane Matthew, the recent coastal devastation in Washington State, and Trump's comments about women. You see, after Trump gets elected, he's gonna grab Mother Nature by the poosey and take control. He might even slide fingers in both holes and carry her around like a six-pack of beer.

I too fully intended to vote Stein in protest after voting for Sanders in the primary.

I never gave Trump any consideration beyond disgust.

I am now voting Clinton as a vote against Trump, not because "I'm with her". sigh.

I still feel I am voting my conscience albeit on a different level than voting 3rd party.

lol @ Highlander.

Voting for Billary so the Orange guy loses. He's an idiot

You've maybe heard about the creepy clown phenomenon crossing the U.S? People dressed as clowns trying to lure kids into the woods? Painted faces and painted hair... Trump is the epitome of creepy clowns. The good news is that even though you can pack a lot of clowns into a small car, Trump doesn't have many cars to pack his clowns into.

LOL ^^

Okay... I'm gonna get in on this briefly...

If I were Hillarys' tailor, I would fear for my job.

For as much as her clothing and tailoring must

cost I'd think her clothing should fit her properly.

She looks like a shoulder less pear.

I won't even start on her style choices :P

Let me clarify, I'm not protest voting stein. I'm voting for an anti-fracking promise, and clean energy effort, less foreign intervention, and finally, I'm voting stein so that a third party might have a shot at federal funding via the fec. if the green party gets 5% of the national vote, they essentially get a chance to come to the table next time. Please consider this if this thing becomes a runaway like cnn says it will. The tw party system is abhorrent.

Wet

I agree in theory WET and would be the reasons I too would vote 3rd party if I did not think the stakes too high.

I am considering waiting until late, checking the polls and if Clinton looks to have taken MI... Stein will then get my vote.

IMHO... Trump is just too dangerous to risk a chance of him being POTUS.

I have done enough research to realize that I must also think strategically this time around and it is not my time to

rail against the system. Again, jm02.

No worries, just clarifying my own point as many later posts spoke of protest. I firmly believe that global warming and environmental degredation is the single biggest issue of our time. I'll likely vote green no matter what, because ignoring the earth for another few years isn't acceptable. Trump signed his resignation last night. There is no win in the future for him. Too many whoppers from both camps last night! Glad this shite is over....

Wet