$200 A Gram, 99.9% Thc-A Crystalline

This is a chunk of the guilds work. Definitely meth looking. Very strong stuff.

It does!

I remembe when the little box vapes first came out, it was a few yrs before 08, at least a few yrs,  my brother and myself picked one up at the road show in roseville lol,,,,,,we went home and tryed it out,,,,,,,,,it got us so stoned we thought we were doing something wrong like crack bawahahahaa,  we couldnt wait for the thing to cool off so we could put it back in the box and hide it bawahahahahahaha, im sitting here using one now lol!

It was realy unreal the first time we used it,, now we know better, but back than it was like we did something wrong, we had a grow, our wive's knew what we were doing, yet we still got all paranoid and couldnt wait to hide that thing and lose the buzz lol!

the good ole days!

Peace

p.s maybe I will tell about the first time we made bho in the late 70's early 80's,,,,,,,you know what they say about cops kids and preachers kids.............they are the worst behaved lol!

"Given the world wide ready availability of marijuana, it is somewhat difficult to produce a viable argument for making [controlled substance analogs (CsA's)] of cannabinoids. However, ten years ago (1978) an attempt to produce CsA's from cannabis extracts was encountered in the Jacksonville, Florida area. In this case a concentrated extract of cannabis had been obtained by a soxhlet extraction. The extract had been acetylated with acetic anhydride, and in the final step, the excess acetic anhydride removed by distillation (reference is unretrievable due to its appearance in an underground periodical). The product contained neither quantities of nonderivatized cannabinoid nor any identifiable plant fragments. Since this single instance, no acetalaced cannabinoid samples have been reported by a DEA laboratory. Therefore, this instance is assumed to represent an isolated occurrence and as such, will serve to terminate our discussion of cannabinoid CsA's."

A similar case was reported in June 1995 in the United Kingdom, and THC-O-acetate was ruled to be a Class A drug in that case. The description of that case appears to indicate the convicted manufacturer was using D. Gold's book Cannabis Alchemy as a guide.[6]

THC acetate was also reported to have been found by New Zealand police in 1995, again made by acetylation of purified cannabis extracts with acetic anhydride.[7]

Legal status United Kingdom

THC-O-acetate is a Class A drug in the United Kingdom.[6]

United States

THC-O-acetate is not scheduled at the federal level in the United States,[8] but it is possible that it could be considered an analog of THC, in which case purchase, sale, or possession could be prosecuted under the Federal Analog Act.

THC acetate ester (THC-O-acetate; THC acetate) is the acetate ester of THC. It acts as a metabolic prodrug for THC itself, and chemically works the same way that heroin does as a metabolic prodrug for morphine. It has been reported to be approximately two times as potent as THC[1] to approximately three times as potent as THC[2] with a unique psychedelic high described as follows.[1]

"The effect of the acetate is more spiritual and psychedelic than that of the ordinary product. The most unique property of this material is that there is a delay of about thirty minutes before its effects are felt."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THC-O-acetate

I believe it is unlawful to attempt to obtain the necessary chemicals to make this type of analog. dont do it. its bad. if you had it in the past it was likely not thc anyways, but pcp/heroin/methamphetamine, or worse.

smoke the grass

nod and pass

Pure Gold's been adding specific terpenes back into their commercial product for years. I guess their customers like it. I do not.

I  tried adding dlimonene to my dab at the same ratio as they do and can tell you its a very different onset. D-limonene breaks the blood brain barrier quickly I read. I dont need whatever it did , and didnt like the added flavor either. 

also know of it used  in topicals for a faster onset, just like other topical oils. Experienced users/growers know that these terpene profiles are exactly what they feel

when they use cannabis, and how they feel it, how long they feel it, and how fast they feel it, its all determined by that specific terpene profile. Altering this profile will ultimately cause  different effects. this is one important consideration when choosing effective strains, using smell for instance can alert a user of specific terpene profiles that are desired. Adding additional terpenes back to meds is practiced currently to enhancement of effects and flavors. Doubt doctors will ever be involved, but who knows

I dont add anything to my cannabis, oil or bud, but growing in various composted fruits and vegetables is intriguing and I've found to be an effective way to manipulate these profiles if one wishes to expand their horticulture knowledge and experience

I know many growers following the tutelage of all the major nutrient players that call on plenty of additives, ones designed to alter tastes, like Bud Candy for instance, sugar, fake ones and real ones too, all to sweeten that bud. Floralicious still sells their brand of flavor enhancers too, banana, strawberry, etc. Yuck, but people do buy it.   There seems to be a desire for this type of manipulation, so much so people dump synthetics in their pots to achieve it. Center fold of HT magazine has been advertising flavor drops for just that use, nasty artificial flavorings, and now users are scooping it up and adding it to their vaporizers. if they cared enough to study what they add.....the practice might stop, doubt it though. they eat up those flavors, drip them right into their cannabis pipes too!

Growing in naturally composted fruits mixed in with my substrate is something I've done with a corner of my garden since day one, its a blast, and I learned it from my apple and grape orchards.

• 2 weeks later...

Screw that, I'd rather make my own cannabis oil (RSO) with high THC content.

1/2 pound of premium, super dry buds scored me 34 grams of oil.

^^^ Awesomeness. With all the awesomeness included. Who says less is more? lol Mother nature says she knows what is supposed to be 'in there' Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Restorium2