Would You Sell Your Vote For $$$ ?

bax

how much would you sell a vote for?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. how much would any candidate have to pay you for a presidential vote?

• $1-10
    • $10-100
    • $100-500
    • $500-1000
    • $1000+
    • cant buy my vote
    • "detroit special" from madonna

Since the one with the most money wins why not just give it strait to the people?  No advertising, no debates, none of that crap.  This way at least we the people get the bribes.  All the way thru the election cycle they should raise money and post how much they can pay per vote.  Instead of polling they can just post $ value.  Then come Nov. 8th everyone can just go to the polls and collect their cash.  Kinda cuts out the middle man and just buys the election outright from we the people. Why should hte advertising companies get it?

Man, those republicans are obsessed with Madonna.

They can't handle a woman with power.

Evidenttly they use the wrong head to do their thinking.

you do know that madonna made this offer in public, right? making sure no one thinks i'm sexist for including an actual offer from the real world...

this election is insane.

also madonna is cool in my book. a bit weird but ok, who am i to judge.

Edited by bax

Only way I would sell my vote is if it were enough to make sure I didn't have to live the consequences of my vote.  With the current candidates, my choices are limited to a racist misogynistic narcissist, or Hillary...  I'd change my vote but it would have to be well into the 7 figures before I'd even consider it and 100% anonymous.

Then, since no one can prove one way or another, I might still vote my choice after accepting it.  If they tried to get the money back, they would have to admit to voter fraud, and be in jail whilst I am out on my new yacht...

Only way I would sell my vote is if it were enough to make sure I didn't have to live the consequences of my vote.  With the current candidates, my choices are limited to a racist misogynistic narcissist, or Hillary...  I'd change my vote but it would have to be well into the 7 figures before I'd even consider it and 100% anonymous.

Then, since no one can prove one way or another, I might still vote my choice after accepting it.  If they tried to get the money back, they would have to admit to voter fraud, and be in jail whilst I am out on my new yacht...

no way man, they want to see a ballot selfie ! :yahoo-wave: