Legalization

How should we support the dispensary lobby?

By writing letters to try to garner votes for a bill that we don't think is a good idea?

Perhaps financially? The only person I know growing for dispensaries grosses $20,000 per month and has numerous grows on several separate properties. Should we send him a check to help with his lobbying efforts?

He has kids so I guess that makes it a Mom and Pop operation and we should throw our weight behind it so the little guy can get ahead.

I get it Norby. You haven't done anything to help and are just looking out for number 1.

You go on and run away while the rest of us stand here and protect ourselves. Criticize from high upon your throne,  and run away when it may entail you actually doing something.

Anyhow, while you are running away, I am working to bring legalization to fruition, protecting your/our rights(though you probably don't deserve them morally), stopping damaging legislation and ordinances directed towards patients and caregivers, helping to protect physicians from excessive regulation and incursion into their practices,.. etc etc etc.

So run along....,... run along little doggy.  Let the big dogs do what you are too lazy to do.

Everyone here backed out because of bad language instead of continueing the fight till the end, instead they fled the battle and gave up. 

Sorry I can't stick around for these arguments but I'm trying to find a rich person in another state who needs a master grower as I'm old and worried about my future.

lets-eat-grandma2.jpg?itok=hc7O8sKy

Bad language in legislation can be a killer. That's what has given us so much trouble with "gray areas". No one fled the battle, as far as I know it's still being fought.

If you're looking for work as a grower try Washington, California or Colorado.

One of my friends recently returned from working commercial grows in Washington. He returned about a month before the new bills were signed because his boss had been informed that the bills were a done deal and they were ready to set up shop here in Michigan.

You may be able to get in on the ground floor here once the big operators get established. You can start as a trimmer and work your way up.

I feel that this system the government has going, will fail an fail big time, no one will pay what they will expect to get , and with the three levels its gonna go up.. we wait and see, but I see black market going to move ahead stronger than ever.. Caregivers will hopefully be in this extended picture.. and continue as needed..

Sorry if this is too off topic. its the real concern, not who does what an or why. we do what we can.. 

Edited by Willy

Ya, while I'm having to deal with 10+ people yelling at me I'll take time for punctuation. 

Sorry for any confusion.

I was referring to how something as simple as punctuation in a legal document can make all the difference in the world.

A word or two out of place or an ambiguity can make an otherwise great piece of legislation into a nightmare.

• 1 month later...

Man Don't Do it Zap, it's a Trap. Come over to the Light Side and the Right side.
Leave Lansing and room, and they will turn it around on us, and our children, and our grandchildren.
We need to End the Arrest, Give Parents the Authority over their children again, and they can file charges if they want.  Contributing to the delinquency is still very much a law.  End the fines.  Stop the new "Pot Breathalyzer" which will surely make you guilty while presumed impaired/intoxicated by their new foolproof testing machine where you'll happily pay the attorneys costs, fines, fees, responsibility fees, court costs, higher insurance rates just to name a few increased costs you'll see under recreational legalized recreational pot legislation regardless of which group pushes it, Nationals or those from Michigan. 
They are only working to give Lansing more control to Arrest and Imprison the user, and tax and regulate the unsuspecting consumer to keep up those private prison contract obligations with a health and generally passive workforce.

Statutory Legislation is just Competition Control. We all know this. 
And yes the people will pass Abrogate.  All recent polls are near 60% with just legalize it for adults.  That is Exactly what Abrogate does.

You can beg for crumbs and legalize recreational pot like alcohol and be arrested and fined into submission still. Or you can take back the whole pie, allow for sensible legislation along with State Sales Tax and all other related taxes, except a special 'Sin Tax' because a product is cannabis-based.    
I went shopping at Meijers 2 days ago. Picked up an 8 oz bottle of pressed Hemp Oil. $6.75 for this 8 oz bottle of cooking oil. 
The retail, industrial, commercial world is starting to "buzz with Cannabis/Hemp".  And Michigan being beat down like bad Indiana ditch weed to make way for the new Transpacific Highway bringing us our Mi Copper Mine Weed straight out of Cananada. (remember SB660 is still lingering around like a bad case of genital warts).

Or you can just Abrogate Prohibition, and let the business fight amongst themselves and we no longer have to be their 'collateral damage' while they fight for their cut of the peoples "POT PIE".