I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

Thanks dutchfarm.  It makes a difference.

I took it upon myself to help get together a group of people and form a federal non profit that specifically deals with cannabis patients rights and protecting the MMMAct.  We went to Attorneys, physicians, caregivers, patients etc and asked everyone to donate $100/month so we could employ a full time lobbyist to do nothing but protect patients rights. 

After a  year or so we decided to not continue employing a full time lobbyist and take that effort upon ourselves. 

It takes a village. Or at least several highly motivated and principled people to do it. 

There is no magic,... just unselfish determination. 

This organization was setup in a fashion that we split up the work and everybody does the work for free.  We maintain a fund for desperate times and days ahead, and it all came together out of nothing but grit and hope the right thing would get done.

So, yes,... selfless and unappreciated.  But it was the right thing to do. Noone else was there to do it. Even today, there is really only one person besides us even actually doing something worthwhile to save patients arses.  Everyone else is there for greed and self interest.  The ones who have any pull at least.

I have literally spent on average about 10 hours a day for the past 7 years protecting this Act and trying to help the patients traverse the mine field. 

I do it for free. Not a penny. Nothing.  I am disabled and on SSI.

I say,... look what someone like me can do,.... why haven't you(in general) done more...

When an election finishes and I have just spent the last 2 years fighting the hugest arsehole Republicans in Michigan Government, and people in this forum, medical cannabis patients, are voting to make my job even harder? They just helped send me an even WORSE republican run legislature to work with.... *sigh*....

This dog is getting tired man..... this dog is getting tired.

Also, if ya want the good lobbying firms in Michigan, like the dispensaries hired, it costs about $5000 - $6000/month.

What poor arse patients can afford that?  None of course.

So that means time. Ya have to spend a lot of time to make up for the lack of money. 

Just like you said dutch,  driving, waiting, scheduling, talking, schmoozing, begging even.

Fortunately, there are some really good people in Michigan who were willing to help.  A few bucks,.... but the time,... the time. 

Yes, you have to give up a huge portion of your life.  Yeap.

So,... who wants to take my place and work ten hard hours a day every single day for the next 8 years?

Anyone.?

It pays absolutely nothing and has zero benefits beyond morals....

Heh.

Join the fun!

;-)

I vote,,,,I did my job!

Go Fucck your self!

I don't have to vote for a XXXXXX because you resto and zap say so!

Lay down with your dogs and rest. I don't need you!

Cry baby wuss

And yes, another person who does absolutely nothing to help the cause.

Thanks for voting in those republican legislators in Michigan.

Shame others have to protect your rights for you.

I know you are merely ashamed and know what I say is 100% true.

Its ok. Just change. Do something.

I vote,,,,I did my job!

Go Fucck your self!

I don't have to vote for a XXXXX because you resto and zap say so!

Lay down with your dogs and rest. I don't need you!

You vote for issues, not out of hate. This is a lesson. When you vote full of hate it comes right back around to slap you in the face. And here it is already;

We all have to watch you learn your lesson because lessons are that important. This is a lesson that hate makes more hate. Lady Cannabis has nothing to do with hate but she will be a tool in the lesson.

• Someone seems upset   How is your new AG doing that ya all supported?

He isnt even in office yet!

all of you will eat your words and look like idiots when all is said and done, once again mmj is not the only thing wrong with this country, If people think they have to only vote for politicians who are for mmj than we realy have problems,

Nothing is gonna happen that wouldnt have already happened, These new anmendments that just happened to the mmmp happened before this election, You are all acting like trump and his cabinent is already doing something, They are doing anything other than putting together a cabinent,,,,,,The marijuana movement is gonna keep on moving for the better, it will be all out legal every where in our life time, l didn even think I would be able to say that about mm 20 yrs ago!  No one can stop the new green rush, there is to much $ involved for government and their big business buddy's!

The sky is not falling, you all are a bunch of soar losers who hate any one who didnt vote like you told them to!

Is this an mm site or a politcal action site?  I was under the impression this was an mm site, but when people get banned and demoted for not towing the political line of this org, its not an mm site!  I dont like your bubba kush, but I like my bubba kush, now bann me for not agreeing with you!  That makes alot of sense, sure it makes alot of sense, you folks would rather have a few people posting that agree with you politicaly (nothing about mm) than have a site where pt's and c.g's can come and share their experiences and make connections with each other legaly!

hmmm the site is called michiganmedicalmarijuana,,,,,,,,,,,what does that have to do with being a dem or rep?

This has been nothing but a cluster fucck election cycle, it has totaly cause unrepairable damage to this site!  People are scattered all over the web now, we will all adapt and do just fine on other mm sites!  It realy is a shame that things got as bad as they did, like I said unrepairable damage to this site!

For the last yr I have been feeling a bit of dejavue in this site, but lately its realy bad, just look at one of the members in here, who has not been banned or given a vacation, he slams every one that dont agree with him and the only people he gets likes from are his few buddy's that are dead set on making this site is no longer a contender for mm info or advertising or donations from members, alot of donators have been banned and when they are allowed back they are not coming back, and you will never find a majority that acts like the minority in here!

So like all of you who think trump is already in command and screwing you over, I will say this site is on its last leg, and I for one am very sad about that, I have been a member here for a long time!  This time around is way worse than the last colapse!

Bummer!

You have to live with the outcome of bad voting when it comes to cannabis rights. Voting for Trump was bad, very bad.

Just look at Sessions and you know the difference. It's easy to see. So easy to see. If you can't see that appointing an attorney general who has a personal beef with marijuana people for decades is bad then no one is going to be able to reason with you on this. 

No Trump, no Sessions. Boom. Trump was a bad pick for marijuana because of Sessions. Not a guess anymore. It's a fact. It's the most critical position when it comes to marijuana rights.

Electing Trump, and him appointing Sessions, is the very worst thing that has happened to mess up our rights to choose marijuana probably ever. 

This is a marijuana site and we should be grieving for our lady cannabis.

Sessions said; Good People Don't Smoke Marijuana

That is dehumanizing. It's what a person says before they do terrible things to you because you are a 'Bad Person'. And now he's in a position to do something about it. 

You vote for issues, not out of hate. This is a lesson. When you vote full of hate it comes right back around to slap you in the face. And here it is already;

We all have to watch you learn your lesson because lessons are that important. This is a lesson that hate makes more hate. Lady Cannabis has nothing to do with hate but she will be a tool in the lesson.

No one is going to be watching me learn my lesson, Im gonna be watching a few in here be humbled by how wrong they are!

I didnt vote out of hate, I voted not to have the same ole same ole!  plain and simple,,,,,,,,,I didnt beleive hillarys campaigne promises and I didnt beleive trumps either!  Like all lying politicians they all make promises they cant keep, but trumps first 2 yrs in office is gonna make or break him, if he can get good things done for this country he wont be around in 4 yrs and the reps will lose control of the house in 2 yrs!

Do you realy think a guy with a huge ego like trump only wants to be a one term prez?  He is gonna and is (unfortunatly) surrounding him self with long time old time rep politicains, no I dont like some of his picks,,,,,,,,He is not going to let his a.g fucck up his chance to be the oldest and a 2 term president, He will get rid of him,  You guys are acting like he is already sitting in the oval office, so where is obama?  still letting a bunch of convicts out of prison to make room for mm pt's and c.g's?   That sounds realy stupid, just like all of you guys acting like trump has already taken your pot rights away!

Silly, sad, It is sad that you are the ignorant one, and you tell every one else you are just watching out for us!  Please dont watch out for me, with friends like you I dont need no enemy's!

dont forget to wear your helmet!  You already did your self enough self damage by letting the fbi into  your life, your a real rocket scientist there resto!

Sad, realy sad!

, I will say this site is on its last leg,

You are freaking blind. The site is the same and you are just twisting and whining in the wind. We will go on adjusting to the terrible consequences of a Trump/Sessions government. It's all we can do and we will survive and thrive. Just watch us deal with it. Part of dealing with it is pointing out how Sessions is bad and his intentions are clear. Maybe then folks will not vote for a letter or hate next time. It's like your butthead kid driving over a board with a nail in it and having to get out and change the tire. You change the tire and remind the butthead that he was pretty dumb to run over that board and we only have one spare tire. You deal with it and look to improvement in the future driving(voting) experience. 

No one is going to be watching me learn my lesson, Im gonna be watching a few in here be humbled by how wrong they are!

It's already over. Sessions has been appointed. Never has it been so clear that an AG hates marijuana. Everyone already knows it was the worst pick ever. This is a marijuana web site and there's nothing Trump can do to overshadow appointing Sessions now, not in the context of what is important here. 

It seems phaq is the one not moving on. I have moved onto the consequences ages ago.

Phaq, did you vote in anti drug republicans in your district as well?

That is where it effects your daily life.  Who did you help send to Lansing?

Which judges did you vote for? The ones ruling against us?

Did you vote for Rick Snyder and Brian Calley?  Calley single handedly blocked medical cannabis use from people that have autism.  We worked hard to get that one.  We hoped to add it the same as the successful PTSD run.  But,... Calley  single handededly blocked it.

Did you vote for him?  Does that matter to you? 

Which representative did you vote for in Michigan?  Who did you send to Lansing? Have you even spoken to them to let them know how you feel about medical cannabis and to find out how they feel?

Again,... Yes Phaq,... you need to get past the election.

We are already onto the consequences of said election. 

Accept it.

Then actually do something.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/jeff-sessions-coming-war-on-legal-marijuana-214501 

With little more than the stroke of his own pen, the new attorney general will be able to arrest growers, retailers and users, defying the will of more than half the nation’s voters, including those in his own state who approved the use of CBD