I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

Bullshiet. You never gave a decent reason you voted for Trump. It was obvious that his path would make it harder for all of us who enjoy cannabis. You faqued us all. Simple as that. You are a cannabis traitor in our midst. Don't ask for any help if you get in cannabis trouble. You made your bed now lie in it. Cannabis traitor!

hey blow hard did I ever ask you for help?  I dont need your kind of stinking help, and trust me I wont ask for your help, I dont need your help or any one else's for that matter, Untill my auto accident I never received any kind of help.....oh wait I stood in record long lines in the late 70's early 80's for unenjoyment, which I collected for 10 wks and went to work for myself and got off of it!

I need you like I need a tooth ache lmao!

Peace

p.s your so one sided, I feel sorry for you, maybe you will find the right strain or rx to make you think logical, I wish you good mental health, I know it is difficult, I have been thru it, I no longer need rx's for it, seems the biggest mental problem I had sold all of her shtuff and moved out of my life, within a month I could stop taking celexa and depakote, maybe you should give it a try!

No dude. It's much simpler than that. You are a cannabis traitor. I don't know what exactly your angle was on voting for Trump. But you phaqued over lady cannabis and nothing ever good will come from that. You shat on her. Reap what you sew. Karma will put it right. You have some huge lessons to learn. You shat where you smoke. Forever suffer the stench of your own excrement! lol

No dude. It's much simpler than that. You are a cannabis traitor. I don't know what exactly your angle was on voting for Trump. But you phaqued over lady cannabis and nothing ever good will come from that. You shat on her. Reap what you sew. Karma will put it right. You have some huge lessons to learn. You shat where you smoke. Forever suffer the stench of your own excrement! lol

Your just so silly! :blow-a-heart:  :lolu:  :skydive: 

make sure you wear you helmet when ever you go out doors, you dont want the sky to fall on you!

I'm going to cut a couple truck loads of wood and think of you while I do it. Them trees are going to PAY!!!! lol Hey, what you doing later? You can take the place of my third load today. Lets play.

as the wood cutter or the wood lol!

if wood cutter I would need a lil tiny chain saw, im just a lil fella and to weak to use a stihl farm boss or something like that, I have a generator if you can get a small elctric chain saw for my weak asssssssss!

If the wood, I will pass bawahahahahahaha!

"In truth, in the case of individuals, their actual voting is not to be taken as proof of consent, even for the time being. On the contrary, it is to be considered that, without his consent having ever been asked, a man finds himself environed by a government that he cannot resist; a government that forces him to pay money, render service, and forego the exercise of many of his natural rights, under peril of weighty punishments. He sees, too, that other men practise this tyranny over him by the use of the ballot. He sees further that, if he will but use the ballot himself, he has some chance of relieving himself from this tyranny of others, by subjecting them to his own. In short, he finds himself, without his consent, so situated that, if he use the ballot, he may become a master; if he does not use it, he must become a slave. And he has no other alternative than these two. In self-defence, he attempts the former.

His case is analogous to that of a man who has been forced into battle, where he must either kill others, or be killed himself. Because, to save his own life in battle, a man attempts to take the lives of his opponents, it is not to be inferred that the battle is one of his own choosing. Neither in contests with the ballot -- which is a mere substitute for a bullet -- because, as his only chance of self-preservation, a man uses a ballot, is it to be inferred that the contest is one into which he voluntarily entered; that he voluntarily set up all his own natural rights, as a stake against those of others, to be lost or won by the mere power of numbers. On the contrary, it is to be considered that, in an exigency, into which he had been forced by others, and in which no other means of self-defence offered, he, as a matter of necessity, used the only one that was left to him."

-- Lysander Spooner
(1808-1887) Political theorist, activist, abolitionist
Source: No Treason. No. II The Constitution, (Boston: Published by the Author, 1867)

If you're about to assume the highest office in the land, it probably makes sense to settle a pending  federal criminal lawsuit ahead of taking the oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

And so it came to pass today that Donald J. Trump settled his Trump University lawsuit for $25 million ahead of taking the sacred oath.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman issued a statement this afternoon:

In 2013, my office sued Donald Trump for swindling thousands of innocent Americans out of ​millions of dollars through a scheme known as Trump University. Donald Trump fought us every step of the way, filing baseless charges and fruitless appeal​s​ and refusing to settle for even modest amounts of compensation for the victims of his phony university. Today, that all changes. Today's $25 million settlement agreement is a stunning reversal by Donald Trump and a major victory for the over 6,000 victims of his fraudulent university.

I am pleased that under the terms of this settlement, every victim will receive restitution and that Donald Trump will pay up to $1 million in penalties  for violating  education laws. The victims of Trump University have waited years for today's result and I am pleased that their patience--and persistence--will be rewarded by this $25 million settlement.

Like it or hate it, it is a clear sign from the American people that we are sick and tired of the way things have become in our corrupt political system.

What's clear is the 'American People' who voted for trump aren't going to get anything near what they thought they were voting for ..... 

When most Americans got their election news from facebook, and 80% was total BS, those Americans were so easily bamboozled by The Donald, like a bee hive with smoke blow at it. No one seems to listen to us worker bees that escaped the smoke. Instead they cling to our legs and backs as we try to drag them along through life. Always making decisions that go against their own best interests and playing into the hands of the smoke blowers. 

Should have named this thread the bash trump thread...

The title is I accept the vote out come, what say you?

I guess I shouldnt have said what say you, but haters will hate no matter what,

Their all just a bunch of whinny losers who thought they were winning, they were probably crying for 4 days like billary!

Peace

The title is I accept the vote out come, what say you?

I guess I shouldnt have said what say you, but haters will hate no matter what,

Their all just a bunch of whinny losers who thought they were winning, they were probably crying for 4 days like billary!

Peace

We are way past that. Looking ahead at the mess you helped make. A HUGE mess that will last for the rest of our lives. IT'S HUGE. And you posting on a cannabis web site every day pretending to be an advocate, when you are just a Republican Drone that will buy anything they are selling.  

Edited by Restorium2