I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

2. Marijuana legalization is popular, more popular than Trump.

Legalization has won in every state where's it been on the ballot, with the exception this year of red-state Arizona

i mean it lost in california in 2010 and oregon in 2012 and a bunch of other states previously. so ok then

Yea I really felt the love on that one...

What part? Seems quite fair. Same as I think is expected of me. It's sustainable. 

Are you a cannabis advocate, someone who says and does things here, and in your everyday life, to promote cannabis rights? If so you are welcome. If not then you are not so welcome. If you are just a pretender causing trouble then don't expect to be treated well in the long run.

Not judging. Just answering your questions;

This is not the kind of site that just bashes people for their opinions is it?

So do you ban people who you don't agree with?

Are you saying I cannot participate if I am not a cannabis activist? I am pro patiant rights and against dispensary propaganda. If that's not good enough for you then I guess we will not get along.

I voted for what we have now,I signed the mileagalize papers, I have nothing but positive things to say about our law when asked by people I know. I did not come here to be judged by anyone and could really care less if you think I'm not worthy based on how active I am in the "community".

In context of the subject of the thread. Being an active part of the community you should also be disappointed in your guy Trump's pick for AG. Can we agree a guy that says that good people don't smoke marijuana is a stupid ignorant choice that's bad for the community? Get a little common ground here?

Now that's what I'm talking about. When you came out with that childish 'butthurt' comment, while we are trying to assess the damage of electing Trump, it was an insult on top of an injury that you helped inflict. 

all I can say is wow!  WOW!

WOW!

women of wrestling,,,,,,they dont let you wrestle any more so you take your anger out on newbie's,,,,,just keep scaring people away from here, you and zap will have the place to yourself, how come your not a mod?  he prob needs help with all the traffic in here lately!

:blow-a-heart:  Heal fast my fellow human!

all I can say is wow!  WOW!

WOW!

women of wrestling,,,,,,they dont let you wrestle any more so you take your anger out on newbie's,,,,,just keep scaring people away from here, you and zap will have the place to yourself, how come your not a mod?  he prob needs help with all the traffic in here lately!

:blow-a-heart:  Heal fast my fellow human!

Come back to reality. What do you think of your guy Trump's AG pick who says good people don't smoke marijuana?

Come back to reality. What do you think of your guy Trump's AG pick who says good people don't smoke marijuana?

I think he is an asssshole!  and I also dont think he can stop the mmj train chugging across the country!

we only have 6 states that dont have some kind of mmj use allowed!

No one can stop that!

your just still butt hurt, dont worry it will get better!  Just count your money and be happy, but just in case I would pull it out of the stock market and bury it in a hole, you never know when your sky will start falling, you are wishing for it alot, some times you get what you ask for, but it dont always turn out to be a good thing!

You will be ok!

Peace

I think he is an asssshole!  and I also dont think he can stop the mmj train chugging across the country!

No one can stop that!

your just still butt hurt, dont worry it will get better!  Just count your money and be happy, but just in case I would pull it out of the stock market and bury it in a hole, you never know when your sky will start falling, you are wishing for it alot, some times you get what you ask for, but it dont always turn out to be a good thing!

You will be ok!

Peace

I know that I'm going to be ok. I didn't vote just for my own personal gain or protection. I'm in a position of strength where your bad voting for Trump isn't going to hurt me one bit. This isn't about me. It's about the movement and how a vote for Trump set marijuana back. This is about the rights of millions of people being hurt by your vote and the bad AG pick we see already. 

I certainly do not like the fact that "The Donald" is now our president( I did not vote for him), but the election is over and it is time to stop bitching at people for who they voted for, too late, Trump IS potus, bashing folks for who they voted for is not very democratic and just keeps widening the rift between us, probably what the tptb want us doing, takes your mind off of other issues that are important also!! If we do not get unified on the Medical Marihuana front( and on other issues), we may find ourselves in deeper doo-doo. I am not sure, short of bringing in the national guard, how they are going to put a stop to this movement. Can we try to just stop bitching at each other over something that has already happened and most likely cannot be changed. Time to start contacting the few republican leaders that are MJ friendly and try to persuade them to work on their fellow republicans as to the need of people that derive grear relief from medical marihuana, the time for conversion has passed!!

Farmer Brown

I'm just sick and tired of folks that act like they are for freedom of choice with marijuana, voting the opposite way from that, then acting like it's no biggie. 

This a medical marijuana website so expect folks to be serious about their marijuana rights and how someone's vote effects that. 

If this was some other type of website then I could see regular posters having other issues that are more important to them and putting marijuana in the back seat. It is what it is so don't expect any sugar coatings for folks who flaunt their vote for Trump on a site that made it obvious before the election that Trump and the Gang was going to set us back. 

That's the same BS that happened at the state level and we ended up with Snyder and Schuette and their phobias with marijuana. 

I don't feel like watching this happen over and over with people that post here like they want marijuana rights respected but they vote the other way. It's a sick circle. 

Edited by Restorium2

https://act.credoaction.com/sign/Block_Sessions?sp_ref=246967035.4.177147.f.561632.2&referring_akid=.8183771.EJkdFT&source=fb_share_sp 

Donald Trump just announced his first cabinet appointment and it confirms the racism at the heart of his toxic candidacy.

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions’ record on race was so problematic that in 1986, the Republican-controlled Senate rejected his nomination to be a federal judge.1

The attorney general is the country’s chief law enforcement officer, responsible for the enforcement of our civil rights laws. But Sen. Sessions’ history of anti-Black racism isn’t the only disqualifying part of his record. He is also a climate change denier who has a history of anti-immigrant extremism.2,3 His legislative record is appalling as well: Sen. Sessions has voted against immigration reform, voting rights and LGBTQ equality and has worked to ban abortion, defund Planned Parenthood and advocated for big banks and big corporations.4

There’s no way Sen. Sessions should be attorney general, but the only way to block his nomination is if Senate Democrats push back with every tool at their disposal. Can you help make sure they act?

Tell Senate Democrats: Block and resist Jeff Sessions' confirmation as attorney general.

I certainly do not like the fact that "The Donald" is now our president( I did not vote for him), but the election is over and it is time to stop bitching at people for who they voted for, too late, Trump IS potus, bashing folks for who they voted for is not very democratic and just keeps widening the rift between us, probably what the tptb want us doing, takes your mind off of other issues that are important also!! If we do not get unified on the Medical Marihuana front( and on other issues), we may find ourselves in deeper doo-doo. I am not sure, short of bringing in the national guard, how they are going to put a stop to this movement. Can we try to just stop bitching at each other over something that has already happened and most likely cannot be changed. Time to start contacting the few republican leaders that are MJ friendly and try to persuade them to work on their fellow republicans as to the need of people that derive grear relief from medical marihuana, the time for conversion has passed!!

Farmer Brown

Just off the top of my head;

The AG sends a memo to pot phobe Snyder and Snyder kills all the medical marijuana laws as illegal federally so they are unconstitutional. 

Then the locals, funded by the feds, just come in and take your stuff.

It goes to the Supreme Court and that has been ruined by conservative Trump picks also.

And I didn't even use my imagination to think that one up. 

Please act on above post. 

three years ago, the Democratic Senate majority — led by Harry Reid (Nev.) — rammed through controversial rules fundamentally changing the way the Senate does business. They unleashed in November 2013 what’s called the “nuclear option” allowing senators to approve by a simple majority all presidential appointments to the executive branch and the judiciary, with a big exception for Supreme Court justices.

No one can stop that!

You will be ok!

Peace

People like this vote for candidates who validate their ill will towards groups who are not like them. In other words, they vote for hate and fear EVEN if they know they are voting against their own best interests. 

The GOP is a master at using people like this.

Just off the top of my head;

The AG sends a memo to pot phobe Snyder and Snyder kills all the medical marijuana laws as illegal federally so they are unconstitutional.

Then the locals, funded by the feds, just come in and take your stuff.

It goes to the Supreme Court and that has been ruined by conservative Trump picks also.

And I didn't even use my imagination to think that one up.

michigan supreme court ruled mmma does not violate federal law. ter beek v wyoming is the case

We do not find it impossible to comply with

both the CSA and § 4(a) of the MMMA.

We likewise hold that § 4(a) does not stand as an obstacle to the accomplishment

and execution of the full purposes and objectives of the CSA.

Edited by t-pain