I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

Same ole tired azz, lame, Bull Shite argument that marijuana is a "gateway" drug. Either the people who use this excuse are reading from 40+ years old anti marijuana propaganda like it is their personal bible for their fanaticism, or they are incapable of having any original ideas.

resto, I agree with others that you have to let it go. It really does no good at this point to keep beating this horse. If your point is, next time they have to vote better, then restart this tirade next time - before the next election

It actually does some good to point out flaws in newly-elected candidates. Our influence as voters, as citizens, isn't isolated to an election season. We can go to our elected officials, those who pledge to do the will of the people, and tell them of our expectations. We can tell our senators and representatives what we expect of them. Some actually listen.

Do you think that paid lobbyists quit lobbying after an election? They don't. Is a 365 day/year job, year in and year out. If lobbyists are still lobbying, why do you think ordinary citizens should just sit on their hands with their mouth taped-shut and wait another couple of years? Politicking happens every day - not just during election season.

Frankly, it's a bit foolish to think that once a politician is elected, the governed have no say until the next election....unless you want a dictator. Free citizens have the right, if not the duty, to hold elected officials' feet to the fire EVERY DAY.

Sorry dude, but you aren't thinking like a free person.

Edited by Highlander

I don't think anyone realizes they just voted in an even more conservative Legislature in Michigan...

We are even more at risk. The MMMA is at even greater risk. The courts got more conservative in Michigan. The rulings against us will be worse.

All consequences of an election.

Btw, thanks a lot....  I am sick of protecting peoples rights in Lansing personally......

Then please, by all means, hold the elected officials feet to the fire.  Have at it.

Just quit criticizing posters here for how they voted.  Have you noticed that it is getting kinda quiet in here lately?

Look, he brags he's a Trump Supporter. Then he comes in with his bla bla bla when I'm being constructive and posting important decisions being made. Everything in context. It's not anything like criticizing at all. It's called accountability and learning how your vote effects people, good or bad.

Then please, by all means, hold the elected officials feet to the fire.  Have at it.

Just quit criticizing posters here for how they voted.  Have you noticed that it is getting kinda quiet in here lately?

Fair enough. But sometimes some folks need some criticism to steer them in the right direction moving forward. As in, "look, here is what you voted for, now let's fix it." I guess it might be a bees to honey vs vinegar kinda thing. But I also think that everyone should be ready to participate in MMJ damage control after this election. Let's say I voted for Trump because I hate Obamacare. It's smart for MMJ folks to show me the damage that might be done to MMJ as a result. Resto can be a bit abrasive. Even he would probably admit that. I guess I don't see anything wrong with someone saying, "This is what you voted for, you jackarse." Tact would help, but the core message is more or less the same. The message is that the new administration is looking very anti MJ.

I don't think anyone realizes they just voted in an even more conservative Legislature in Michigan...

We are even more at risk. The MMMA is at even greater risk. The courts got more conservative in Michigan. The rulings against us will be worse.

All consequences of an election.

Btw, thanks a lot....  I am sick of protecting peoples rights in Lansing personally......

Yes. And that goes to my point. People should become citizen-lobbyists and go after elected officials, at all levels but especially at local levels where they might actually have some influence. Tell them what you think. Don't just be all like, "oh well, we lost, so I'll go back into my hole for four years."

You are a part of the American public dog man, does that make you stupid too.....? It's time to quit bitchen & move on with life. Have you noticed there are only a few people here doing all the yappin? The world is sick of the bitching, people on this site are sick of it too. Admin should kill this thread & move on with productive, marijuana related topics. Maybe some people would come back to this site. Stick a fork in it, let it be done. My gosh!

You are a part of the American public dog man, does that make you stupid too.....? It's time to quit bitchen & move on with life. Have you noticed there are only a few people here doing all the yappin? The world is sick of the bitching, people on this site are sick of it too. Admin should kill this thread & move on with productive, marijuana related topics. Maybe some people would come back to this site. Stick a fork in it, let it be done. My gosh!

Next time don't fuuck marijuana with your vote and you will not have to listen to us biotch about it.  That's what being a real advocate means, you feel it when your cause gets slapped up.  If it doesn't bother you then you just don't care that much. If the web site gets a little quiet because the fakers leave then that's a good thing. We will not have to deal with them the next time things get serious. Drag them around trying to get them to vote right as they play games about it. That's what I'm talking about. 

When Sessions is appointed as AG this is a marijuana related topic. The most important one right now. 

Remember they support  Sessions. they knew that their vote would be anti cannabis. 

Exactly. The people who post and read here knew the score. We made it quite clear. I'll give anyone else that didn't know the score a pass, they voted out of ignorance that their vote would hurt marijuana rights. The people who are the hecklers here knew their vote would fuuck us over and they did it anyway. They are just web site hecklers. Who needs hecklers? Who needs all that noise when you are trying to get a positive point across? It's like they just want to mess it all up. Throw a monkey wrench into the works. An advocate has to do something to fix it. Has to get a plan for the future. Sorry, but my plan doesn't include a whole lot of begging these folks to change. Been there and done that enough already. 

Here ya go,

All trump voters, Your completely Republican dominated government in Michigan Is trying to amend the MMMACT to screw over patients and caregivers by allowing landlords to prevent patients from using or growing their medication in any rented residence.

Go do something.  This dog is sick and tired of protecting people who obviously don't care about it.

The lobbyists are pushing SB 72 again.

Go.

Do something.

It's time to quit bitchen & move on with life. Have you noticed there are only a few people here doing all the yappin? The world is sick of the bitching, people on this site are sick of it too. Admin should kill this thread & move on with productive, marijuana related topics. Maybe some people would come back to this site. Stick a fork in it, let it be done. My gosh!

Some of us ARE moving on you stupid shiit. I am tired of protecting your rights.  This is called pointing out the truth, preparing for the future, and trying to get the American public to understand they just did a stupid thing as far as marijuana goes.  The fight starts the day after an election.

Go do something to help marijuana for once. Thanks.

(I already know none of you will)

All you do is make my old job harder.

Go protect yourselves from republicans .  Maybe someday you will get it.

SB 72.  It's trying to move again.