I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

Btw, where is that Norby PoS.  Tell him I am asking him to actually go stop SB 72.

Get to work Trump voters. these are YOUR republicans. And boy do they feel confident now.

Here they come.  They are coming after your driving rights, your right to live and medicate with marijuana, home growing,.... o boy their list is growing again.

Get to work Trump voters.  No time to run away now. 

O yea,... just spill the milk and walk away.  So typical.

"Malamute listens to crickets...."

Better get on it!  They are in Lansing this very second trying to screew you over.  GOGOGOGO!!!!

Drive to Lansing and start talking to representatives or you may lose more rights.

This dog is tired. This liberal piece of shiit who has no idea what he is talking about is tired.

Go fix your mistakes. Enjoy the republicans.  They are so special. 

try to find enough democrats to protect you. They are few and far between.

Oh! Lookie here. A message from our friendly neighbourhood spiderman.  Jeff Irwin. He knows. He is asking for help.  Have you done anything yet? 

Didn't think so.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:39 PM, Jeff Irwin <jeffmirwin@gmail.com> wrote:

It looks like the landlords' lobbyists and Sen Jones are making another run at amending the MMMA during lame duck.

If you recall, this bill would put landlord/tenant law into the MMMA and make it easier for landlords to evict patients. 

The bill requires a 3/4ths majority and, in the past, enough Dems were standing against this (with a couple R's). However, lame duck is crazy and I see the lobbyists for the landlords pulling members off the floor to pitch this bill. 

If you can call your Representative and let them know that you oppose this bill because it will put sick people out of a home, please do. The law already has ways to evict people who violate leases and/or harass their neighbors with loud noises or clouds of odiferous smoke. 

We don't want to pollute the MMMA with a clause for landlords. Make a call. Call all of them if you can.

Regards,
Jeff

You are a part of the American public dog man, does that make you stupid too.....? It's time to quit bitchen & move on with life. Have you noticed there are only a few people here doing all the yappin? The world is sick of the bitching, people on this site are sick of it too. Admin should kill this thread & move on with productive, marijuana related topics. Maybe some people would come back to this site. Stick a fork in it, let it be done. My gosh!

Maybe people don't want to come back!

We can't say our opinions here. Unless it is the same as resto and zap.

That's the unfortunate bottom line.

Peace

O wait, it is more important to go support an illegal dispensary than it is to protect the MMMAct?

I forgot....

shame on me.

You want people to answer you. They can't they are banned from here. You like to quote my deleted post's also!

I see you finally lost it like your buddy's lol!

Your in here talking to yourself lmao!

It's to bad you were the best of the worst!

Peace

Malamute,

I see you are over in the western end of the UP( we live in the east end) and I was just wondering how you can afford and find the time to drive to Lansing so much in the past, not trying to be an idiot, just am really curious as my wife and I have been involved with some of the legislators over agriculture issues and also involved with a couple agriculture groups that required us to do many turn around trips to Lansing( gotta love it, drive 5 hours, sit in a meeting for at least 4 hours and then drive 5 hours home) and as many trips as we had to make if it wasn't for the mileage,meals and occaisionally a room that got paid for by the board of directors of these ag groups, we would not have been able to afford to do it.Were you involved with the state Congress?

Farmer Brown

P.S. I make calls, write letters( on paper) and also do e-mails to legislators on a regular basis. I have been told that a written letter ( on paper) is worth more than phone calls,e-mails etc.