I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

there are a ton of construction jobs,  builders cant find enough workers, it has been that way for quite a while, I worked with my hands and mind, I had to get every job I ever have done,  I had to sell my product (me) and give estimates and do the work, if people want to work they can find work. maybe not college educated work, the skilled trades are paying well, even in my town construction companys have help wanted in the want adds, no experience needed but would help!

People are afraid to get their hands dirty, millinials are spoiled bratts!

I never had a problem finding work, do I wish I went to college hell yea!  but I didnt, I used my hands and back to feed my family and pay my bills!

you all know my old man is a retired cop (86) alot of his cop friends went to school to be cpa's lol, alot of them did taxes at tax time, even my cousin and nephew both went to college for cpa, they are both cops, one my nephew is a daytona beach cop, and my cousin just retired with a Lt pension from the same place my pops retired, st.clair shores, macomb county!

You cant always get what you want,,,but if you try some times you get what you need oh yea!

Peace

Unemployment is 5%.

*shrug*

there are a ton of construction jobs,  builders cant find enough workers, it has been that way for quite a while, I worked with my hands and mind, I had to get every job I ever have done,  I had to sell my product (me) and give estimates and do the work, if people want to work they can find work. maybe not college educated work, the skilled trades are paying well, even in my town construction companys have help wanted in the want adds, no experience needed but would help!

I never had a problem finding work, do I wish I went to college hell yea!  but I didnt, I used my hands and back to feed my family and pay my bills!

you all know my old man is a retired cop (86) alot of his cop friends went to school to be cpa's lol, alot of them did taxes at tax time, even my cousin and nephew both went to college for cpa, they are both cops, one my nephew is a daytona beach cop, and my cousin just retired with a Lt pension from the same place my pops retired, st.clair shores, macomb county!

You cant always get what you want,,,but if you try some times you get what you need oh yea!

Peace

Right! Now I'm going to cut a couple truck loads of wood. It's a really sweet day.

I am seeing a lot of conjecture about Bernie Sanders winning the election if he were the nominee, and as a Sanders supporter in the primary, I'd love to think that the DNC just missed picking the right candidate here.

But I can't help but think based on the whiteness of Trump's win that radical left politics just won't play as well in the US as radical right politics.

I think it is to soon to say if he is radical left or right,  radical ok lol!

Peace

Peace

there always asking for  welders around here.. also having a hard time getting them, hell the sign said will train.. sounds desperate to me.. 

I am seeing a lot of conjecture about Bernie Sanders winning the election if he were the nominee, and as a Sanders supporter in the primary, I'd love to think that the DNC just missed picking the right candidate here.

But I can't help but think based on the whiteness of Trump's win that radical left politics just won't play as well in the US as radical right politics.

Bernie would have won.

No question.

Enthusiasm.

Hillary turned out 10 million less voters than Obama. That's like 14% less democrats.

Right! Now I'm going to cut a couple truck loads of wood. It's a really sweet day.

Why pay some one to do what you can do your self! 

my old man has one of the cyclone rakes, a nice new john deere mower, 2 back pack blowers and he wanted to hire some one to do our leaves!  of course I didnt let him, That is what I am here for!  I love that cyclone rake, man it does an awsome job,,,,we have like 2 acres of cut lawn and no less than 30 trees on our property, so  yea alot of leaves, I think Im finaly done,,,,I honestly would rather do it myself if I have the tools that allow me to be able to do it, plus I love to look out my office window and see my nice clean yard,,,,my latest thing is my turkey caller, I call them to my yard every morning lately, its pretty cool,,,,,,im suprised this lil wooden box (turkey caller) works lol, now I need to get a liscense and go get thanks giving dinner!

Peace

The North American Free Trade Agreement: Ronald Reagan's Vision Realized (Clintons mistake of agreeing with republicans)

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1993/11/em371-the-north-american-free-trade-agreement  (Heritage Foundation. Conservative group)

The approval by the Congress of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a victory of engagement and competition over withdrawal and complacency. The trade pact, which will eliminate tariffs on goods and services between the United States, Canada, and Mexico over a fifteen-year time span, will create the world's largest market: some 360 million people, with an economic output of more than $6 trillion a year. The NAFTA thus guarantees that American workers will remain the most competitive in the world and that American consumers will continue to have access to the world's finest goods and services.

The North American free trade area that the agreement creates will produce 25 percent more goods and services than the European Community, giving North America enough economic muscle to challenge the emerging unified market in Europe and an East Asia market dominated by Japan. The NAFTA also will offer Americans cheaper goods, and increase U.S. exports by making them more affordable for the rest of the world. Moreover, it will create an estimated 200,000 new jobs for Americans, reduce illegal immigration from Mexico, help tackle drug trafficking, strengthen Mexican democracy and human rights, and serve as a model for the rest of the world.

President Clinton has correctly described the agreement as "just a first step," stressing that he will reach out to other Latin American countries in an effort to spread free trade throughout the hemisphere. In so doing, he will move even closer to the conservative vision of a hemisphere-wide free trade area.

Long-Standing Support for Free Trade with Mexico. Ronald Reagan first proposed a free trade agreement between the U.S. and Mexico in his 1980 presidential campaign. Since that time, The Heritage Foundation is proud of the role it has played in articulating President Reagan's vision of free trade in Latin America and around the world. Since the mid-1980s, Heritage analysts have been stressing that a free trade agreement with Mexico not only will stimulate economic growth in the U.S., but will make Mexico a more stable and prosperous country. Heritage has published over three dozen studies stressing the benefits of free trade in North America.

The Foundation also has highlighted the Mexican success story. Under the leadership of Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, Mexico has moved further and faster than practically any other country in the world in promoting free market reforms and free trade. The approval of the NAFTA by the Congress is a recognition of these historic advances and will help ensure that the momentum in favor of economic and political liberty throughout the Americas is maintained.

In June 1986, then-Heritage analyst Edward L. Hudgins wrote "A U.S. Strategy to Solve Mexico's Debt Crisis." In that Backgrounder, Hudgins urged the Reagan Administration to "explore further special free trade and investment arrangements" with Mexico. Said Hudgins: "The possibility of a complete free trade and investment zone [between the U.S. and Mexico] should be explored. Ultimately, a complete Free Trade Area between the U.S. and Mexico should be sought, similar to the U.S.-Canada pact [then] being negotiated."

Four years later, Heritage analyst Michael Wilson argued in an Executive Memorandum entitled "Bush and Salinas Should Launch Free Trade Talks Between the U.S. and Mexico": "What were once distant neighbors now appear to be developing into economic and geopolitical partners. George Bush should strengthen this cooperative relationship not only by supporting Salinas's economic reforms, but by moving quickly to negotiate a free trade agreement with Mexico."

The Politics of Fear vs. the Politics of Hope. The approval of the NAFTA not only represents a victory for the U.S. economy and the American people, it also deals a blow to organized labor and other protectionist forces. The agreement reaffirms the American commitment to competition and free enterprise that other nations emulate.

By supporting the NAFTA, the Clinton Administration and a majority of Congress wisely rejected calls for a return to the same protectionist policies, demonstrated by the Smoot-Hawley tariff laws, which helped create the Great Depression. Many of these protectionist calls were from labor unions concerned that the NAFTA would cost U.S. jobs in older industries. Despite such concerns, though, labor will see that, as consumers in a growing economy, they too are better off when nations are free to trade with one another and workers are exposed to the rigors of international competition.

Looking to the Future. President Clinton should ride the free trade momentum that conservatives have given him and reaffirm his support for free trade agreements with other Latin American countries, namely Chile, Argentina, and Venezuela. He has wisely voiced his support for George Bush's vision of an Enterprise for the Americas, which seeks to create a free trade area stretching from Alaska to Antarctica. Latin America is the fastest growing market for the U.S. and the only region where America enjoys a trade surplus. Every Latin American leader, from Carlos Menem in Argentina to Patricio Aylwin in Chile, has voiced support for free trade with the U.S. The Clinton Administration should begin negotiating free trade agreements with them.

President Clinton should also extend the offer of free trade to America's partners in Europe and Asia. A successful conclusion of the Uruguay Round of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in December would be a welcome first step in that direction, as would the President's disavowal of "managed trade" ideas in the wake of the meeting of Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) leaders last week in Seattle.

The NAFTA win is a great victory for free trade conservatives. It was they who first championed the notion of free trade with Mexico. And it is they who will carry the banner of free trade in the future -- a banner under which even Bill Clinton now marches.

there always asking for  welders around here.. also having a hard time getting them, hell the sign said will train.. sounds desperate to me.. 

I have an arc and mig welder and oxygen acetelene torches, and alot of my friends have the same, shoot I dont think I have a male friend that dont know how to weld, I welded for an auto company for a yr or 2,  I hate people making money off of me, so I worked for myself, cut out the middle man but make sure you pay taxes, especial self employment tax (ssi) just in case you need it,,,,,to many people work for all cash and than when they have an accident they are screwed and spend all of their savings if they have any!

most people spend it all while they wait for ever to get ssdi, it took me 8 yrs , I had to refile a 2nd time to get it! Nothing was dif 2nd time thru, i was just older and finaly not being prejudiced against!

If you want to work and are not afraid to work physicaly there is work!

Peace

So your saying almost 50% of the U.S are cretans?

I honestly wouldnt expect that from you.

I'm not saying that at all.

49% of the eligible voters didn't vote. Roughly 10% voted third party. That leaves 39% voting for either Clinton or Trump.

Clinton received a majority of popular votes. Trump won the electoral votes.

So that means in reality less than 20% of the US are cretins. (unless you count Clinton supporters)

I should add, congratulations to those of you who voted for Trump.

Are you going to the big victory parade on December 3?

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/09/kkk-of-north-carolina-announces-donald-trump-victory-parade/

a8-1024x598.jpg

Edited by Wild Bill

I'm not saying that at all.

49% of the eligible voters didn't vote. Roughly 10% voted third party. That leaves 39% voting for either Clinton or Trump.

Clinton received a majority of popular votes. Trump won the electoral votes.

So that means in reality less than 20% of the US are cretins. (unless you count Clinton supporters)

I should add, congratulations to those of you who voted for Trump.

Are you going to the big victory parade on December 3?

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/09/kkk-of-north-carolina-announces-donald-trump-victory-parade/

a8-1024x598.jpg

no them trump crowds are to rowdie for this old man lol!

Peace

what ya yellin for?

that news is at least 2 weeks old, Broaden your horrizons, cnn is not the best news source!

Peace

While I didn't support Trump (he would have been my 3rd choice), election day actually had some really good news for cannabis.  Seven states passed legalization (some full, some medical).  That's a great thing.  I don't see Trump trying to roll this back and risk the backlash.  People that voted for him also voted for cannabis by large measure.

https://www.theweedblog.com/states-legalized-marijuana-2016/

Trump has already taken the anti Muslim rhetoric off of his web site. He has decided not to repeal Obamacare completely (probably because he hasn't a clue what to replace it with). The "anti-establishment" candidate also wants Steven Mnuchin from Goldman Sachs as Treasury Secretary.

I'm sure he'll have many more reversals when he discovers that his promises either weren't feasible or that there isn't enough support in congress.

Of course things may change dramatically if he is found guilty of fraud in his upcoming trial.

I think there's going to be some unhappy folks when they find out they actually elected a big government Democrat who also happens to be a P.T. Barnum style huckster.

donald trump is the ultimate yankee. born in new york, lives in new york, was a democrat for 30 years... not much more yankee than that.

There's a saying in the south, "Yankees are like hemorrhoids, if they come down and then go back up, they're all right. If they come down and stay then they're a problem".

Trump has already taken the anti Muslim rhetoric off of his web site. He has decided not to repeal Obamacare completely (probably because he hasn't a clue what to replace it with). The "anti-establishment" candidate also wants Steven Mnuchin from Goldman Sachs as Treasury Secretary.

Um, bill, I don't know who told you that nonsense.  It is still on his website.

Donald J. Trump Statement on Preventing Muslim Immigration

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

They plan to defund Obamacare and get rid of the subsidies that pay for it, remove minimum standards of coverage in  insurance policies, privatize medicare and SS, and give people a $2300 tax credit to pay for their insurance for a year.

Don't be silly bill.