I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

He's even in the dictionary.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trumpery

trumpery
noun trum·pery \ˈtrəm-p(ə-)rē\
Definition of trumpery
  1. 1a :  worthless nonsenseb :  trivial or useless articles :  junk <a wagon loaded with household trumpery — Washington Irving>

2. 2 archaic :  tawdry finery

trumpery

adjective

Trumpery derives from the Middle English trompery and ultimately from the Middle French tromper, meaning "to deceive." (You can see the meaning of this root reflected in the French phrase trompe-l'oeil-literally, "deceives the eye"-which in English refers to a style of painting with photographically realistic detail.) Trumpery first appeared in English in the mid-15th century with the meanings "deceit or fraud" (a sense that is now obsolete) and "worthless nonsense." Less than 100 years later, it was being applied to material objects of little or no value. The verb phrase trump up means "to concoct with the intent to deceive," but there is most likely no etymological connection between this phrase and trumpery.

He's even in the dictionary.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trumpery

trumpery
noun trum·pery \ˈtrəm-p(ə-)rē\
Definition of trumpery
  1. 1a :  worthless nonsenseb :  trivial or useless articles :  junk <a wagon loaded with household trumpery — Washington Irving>

2. 2 archaic :  tawdry finery

trumpery

adjective

Trumpery derives from the Middle English trompery and ultimately from the Middle French tromper, meaning "to deceive." (You can see the meaning of this root reflected in the French phrase trompe-l'oeil-literally, "deceives the eye"-which in English refers to a style of painting with photographically realistic detail.) Trumpery first appeared in English in the mid-15th century with the meanings "deceit or fraud" (a sense that is now obsolete) and "worthless nonsense." Less than 100 years later, it was being applied to material objects of little or no value. The verb phrase trump up means "to concoct with the intent to deceive," but there is most likely no etymological connection between this phrase and trumpery.

Hahaha,.... good stuff.

People forget.  Republicans have controlled the country since 2010.

Democrats only have 15 governors. They only controlled 33% of state houses.

All the democrats had was Obama and California. ;-)

What we have is already been a republican run country.  Obama controlled nothing and nothing he wanted ever passed since 2010.

So if ya hate it,... well, republicans been running it.  Only change is the veto pen.

People forget.  Republicans have controlled the country since 2010.

Democrats only have 15 governors. They only controlled 33% of state houses.

All the democrats had was Obama and California. ;-)

What we have is already been a republican run country.  Obama controlled nothing and nothing he wanted ever passed since 2010.

So if ya hate it,... well, republicans been running it.  Only change is the veto pen.

Yup. Now they own it totally. No excuses. They will have to answer for everything. They have no one to blame but themselves now. Things should be looking up soon.

I bet Trump doesn't even know how to actually pass a law. 

I bet he hasn't read any laws.

I bet he doesn't even know what half the words mean.

I bet your not a billionaire and wont be!  (im sorry I wont be either)

I bet he can read a law, I dont know if he understands it lol.

a guy dont take 1 mil and make it billions a few times over and not know what he is doing, now he is surrounding himself with people who know, you may not like them people but you girl didnt win, she would have picked the same ole same ole!

Dont you understand why people picked him over her/him?

some people need to move on, Im sure others have been elected that you hated also!

I respect all of your opinions, I truly do, now there are people still protesting, I bet you could go join them if you want to!

Peace

Well, this is easy to sort out really.

When you see the big drug companies and the big banks stock's hitting new highs because trump won it's like a picture all drawn and painted for you. 

And you see Trump picking Guiliannie, who doesn't believe that the constitution limits search and seizure(writs of assistance), doesn't believe in Medical Marijuana(says pills are much better). The hand writing is already on the wall. You don't gotta wonder about anything ....

but before the election  when hillary seemed to be leading the market was up!  explain that please,,,,,,,the market went sky high after the elction was won by trump!

All you have to do is look at what was on the R's wish list and you see your future. I mean the real R's, not Donald. He was just a mouth piece that was just saying things to get votes. Subtract everything he said from the equation. Just look at what the R's have wanted for a long time and that's what you are going to get now. It's that simple.

The real R's were bailing on trump, man you realy love to spin things!

Like the privatization of social security into the stock market. There's a huge one. I bet that's on the horizon. 

I would imagine it would be on the horizon no matter who won!

It is not that then, more like shocked and horrified at the stupidity of such a large percentage of the population.

Your so much smarter than the large amount of people that voted for trump, im honored to be in the same sight as such a smart person, the smartest man in the world zap and we get to read his writing every day,,,,,,yeah yeah yeah,,,,,,,,,,no conceit left in your family, you got it all!

So what about the Trumpeters? I'm not going to want to keep typing Trump Supporters forever. It's unwieldy. 

You can call me anything, just dont call me late for dinner!

Peace

a guy dont take 1 mil and make it billions a few times over and not know what he is doing, now he is surrounding himself with people who know, you may not like them people but you girl didnt win, she would have picked the same ole same ole!

Dont you understand why people picked him over her/him?

Exactly. A guy doesn't do that. Trump didn't do it either. Heh.

And yes, I totally know Hillary sucked.  OMG yes.  I've done nothing but complain about how everyone is making up lies about why to hate Hillary, when there were tons of great reasons that were real to hate her. Heh. 

I think if you take the time to look back over my posts since the primary, you will know exactly who I voted for, who I supported,... and who I was totally against.

I mean, it isn't like trump got more votes than McCain or Romney,  Hillary just got a lot less than Obama.

Trump won with 47.3% of the vote.  He is the most disliked President ever elected to office(it would have been Hillary if she had won).  And he won MI, WI, PA with less than 100,000 votes in total separating them. 

I simply don't see anything to be proud about with this election.  It is not pretty.  Hate and fear sell.

I voted for the greater good, not the lesser of two evils.