I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

?

http://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/popular-vote/

the last 4 elections, were pretty close to 50/50 republicans/democrats popular vote.

2000 Gore Bush 105,405 51,000 48.4 266 50,456 47.9 271

2004 Kerry Bush 122,295 59,028 48.3 251 62,041 50.7 286

2008 Obama McCain 131,314 69,499 52.9 365 59,948 45.7 173

2012 Obama Romney 129,085 65,916 51.1 332 60,934 47.2 206

48/47

48/50

52/45

51/47

you arent going to get 40% republicans like mal wants unless 10% of the republicans cease to exist.

its better if you try to select and elect better republicans.

i made the mistake of thinking only older people were republican and they would 'die off'. that was stupid. everyone who repeats that lie is stupid and a liar.

Edited by bax

are the same people that said to vote for hillary clinton because you should compromise on marijuana,

also the same people that said they were never going to support milegalize? because compromise is bad and you need to total abrogate marijuana laws?

Well we didn't get to vote on it, but I would put people who wouldn't support mi legalize in the same boat, as people who voted 3rd party. I know neither Hillary or mi legalize was exactly what u wanted but what do we have now?

Well we didn't get to vote on it, but I would put people who wouldn't support mi legalize in the same boat, as people who voted 3rd party. I know neither Hillary or mi legalize was exactly what u wanted but what do we have now?

If everyone who voted for Clinton had voted for Johnson, Trump wouldn't be president. Same logic.

15078538_562871633837567_554331476738778

Who didn't support it? All you had to do is sign a petition. Pointing out that people would still go to prison for a plant isn't 'not supporting' it. It's called reading the wording and understanding it.  I don't think many understood it. It's a public service to point out what the wording meant, not really legalization, it was just regulation with penalties. I don't think anyone here was against signing the petitions and voting for it. Now that would be the same as not voting for a Clinton administration. 

Everyone assumes that third party voters would have voted their way if we didn't vote third party. Why is that?

Because why and the helll would someone who posts on a marijuana website as a marijuana advocate vote Republican? Or do anything to enable Republicans? I would think they must just be here to disrupt the rest of us who are on board with marijuana rights or are just spiteful for some silly personal reason. Or just some village idiot that ventured on over to the marijuana board. 

Because why and the helll would someone who posts on a marijuana website as a marijuana advocate vote Republican? Or do anything to enable Republicans? I would think they must just be here to disrupt the rest of us who are on board with marijuana rights or are just spiteful for some silly personal reason. Or just some village idiot that ventured on over to the marijuana board. 

Why would you assume that we would vote for Republicans?

Republicans and Democrats are virtually the same as far as I'm concerned.

They are both bad choices and I won't be a part of the problem.

I would probably refrain from voting if those were my only choices.

Who didn't support it? All you had to do is sign a petition. Pointing out that people would still go to prison for a plant isn't 'not supporting' it. It's called reading the wording and understanding it. I don't think many understood it. It's a public service to point out what the wording meant, not really legalization, it was just regulation with penalties. I don't think anyone here was against signing the petitions and voting for it. Now that would be the same as not voting for a Clinton administration.

"I don't think anyone here was against signing the petitions and voting for it."?

If u voted for trump u r anti cannabis, that's it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BEEjRKthhbg

Not!  Thats so wrong to say!

There are only 6 states left that dont have some type of mm or mj law!  No one is gonna change that, more than half of the people support mmj!

mm is not the only thing in the world I vote for, if you do, than your just an old stoner and dont know anything about our country and dont care as long as you have your bong filled!

There are way more important things than pot,,,,sorry to burst your bubble..........I will be using it in some way or form untill the day I die, legal or ilegal!

Peace

Not!  Thats so wrong to say!

There are only 6 states left that dont have some type of mm or mj law!  No one is gonna change that, more than half of the people support mmj!

mm is not the only thing in the world I vote for, if you do, than your just an old stoner and dont know anything about our country and dont care as long as you have your bong filled!

There are way more important things than pot,,,,sorry to burst your bubble..........I will be using it in some way or form untill the day I die, legal or ilegal!

Peace

Bullshiet. You never gave a decent reason you voted for Trump. It was obvious that his path would make it harder for all of us who enjoy cannabis. You faqued us all. Simple as that. You are a cannabis traitor in our midst. Don't ask for any help if you get in cannabis trouble. You made your bed now lie in it. Cannabis traitor!

I think that's the most important post I've read in this thread. It can't be refuted. It stands on it's own. It's the most relevant issue in the context of this website. You would think that people who take the time to post here would think that the marijuana issues was important to them. Would shape their vote. We should have been 100% unitied here and just busting to get to the polls and proud to vote for marijuana(Hillary). But we had all kinds of apathy here gumming up the works. People who are not solid advocates for marijuana posting here over and over. Just blathering. It's very disappointing. 

That is such b.s!  so if I voted for trump I dont want a medical or rec law in MI?  I can say absolutly not!  There are way more important things to worry about, like you said, banks, big pharm, etc!

I keep telling you the sky is not falling!

I bet if trump does every thing you think hillary would have done you will still hate trump, your blind dude!  I didnt say you dont know shittt, you would not be good in congress or the house, you would never be a swing voter, its your way or nothing!

good luck with that, may work in your lil home yard/world but not every where!

I think we have The Red Line between a real marijuana advocate and a fake. Some of us made the point before the election. It was clear. People make their choices and have to live with those choices and other's perception of them if they flaunted their vote. If you voted for anyone but Hillary Clinton you are not a real marijuana rights advocate. You are just a fluffy faker. Marijuana rights are not that important to you if you didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. 

I didnt hear hillary say anything good about weed, did you?

It's like you had $5 in your pocket and you had the choice between a hamburg and a shiet sandwich, your $5 wasn't going to buy you some lobster so ordering lobster just was not really a choice, because if you asked for lobster the default was the shiet sandwich FOR EVERYONE. 

Im thinking you always get the shittt sandwich, because your eyes are brown and your full of it lol!

I would put you in the same boat as resto and only give you guys one oar lol!