I Lost My Card

• 2 years later...

hey so I work at a dispensary and I know that people can get a temp card via email from the doctor to use at a provisioning center before they get their actual hard card. my question is, if someone has lost their card and has done all the nessesary steps to get a replacement card sent and are waiting on that replacement card, is there a way for that person to get a temp card while waiting for the replacement so they can continue to have access to their meds?>

17 hours ago, bambi said:

hey so I work at a dispensary and I know that people can get a temp card via email from the doctor to use at a provisioning center before they get their actual hard card. my question is, if someone has lost their card and has done all the nessesary steps to get a replacement card sent and are waiting on that replacement card, is there a way for that person to get a temp card while waiting for the replacement so they can continue to have access to their meds?>

I'm wondering why you have the rules wrong if you work at a dispensary????

What a patient can do while they are waiting for their card is use the approved email from LARA at the dispensaries.

No one can legally use a doctor's note to buy at a dispensary. 

If you have used your card at a dispensary they would have a picture of your original on file. Go to that dispensary, tell them that you lost your card, and they may help you since they already have your records and expiration date. You could also use your approved email from the State (if you still have it) to buy at any dispensary.

• 5 months later...

My name is Steven Givan A LOST MMMP card with no physical address, a temporary address at the Robert Delonis Shelter currently at the warning center,  312 West Huron Ann Arbor, MI 48103 request a new mmmp card for lost card effective immediately sent to above address it is only temporary

Thanks MMMP

• 1 year later...