Michigan Governor Race 2018

Restorium2

whats wrong with fieger? didnt he lose before?

if he didnt lose before i would suggest him again, but it seems like a bad idea to run again.

1998 was a long time ago. i like fieger though.

gretchen is OK, not grat.

Edited by bax

also, i didnt see kildee do bunny muffin during the flint water emergency.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/timeline_of_the_flint_water_cr.html

timeline has nothing for kildee for a year and a half after the switch.

here he is in august 2014 (4 months after the switch) dumping a bucket of water on his head.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2014/08/watch_us_rep_dan_kildee_take_t.html

Edited by bax

thats all from 2016, 2 years after flints water was poisoned.

i'm not saying kildee had to come back to michigan and address flint's water. but hes from flint, he worked in flint and genesee county for years, he had friends/family here no doubt. he could have wrote an email to EPA/DEQ/snyder or even his website or the press during 2014-2015, no?

Edited by bax

darn son... thanks for giving me the heads up...

I read fhe article on fiegle and kiddle and then saw another post on whitmer.

Would have to read it again to give fhe details but from the first glance.

Kiddle vs whitmer .... and then that information act is deadly becauss man i came to this city.. didnt know that was happening.. finally saw it said... chill.. that needs more approval.

Then kiddle looks like a hard worker... doing his duties in a timely fashion... i mean your the assitant whip... got to work hard.., especially with gwtting relations together.

• 2 weeks later...

How about finding a Republican that can beat Schuette?  Then we don't have to worry as much in the general. :-)

Then you spend all your time pumping up some Republican to beat Schuette, while your best candidate loses support because of all the hype for the Republican. There's no room for baiting and switching. Our voters here in Michigan can't follow a plan, they can follow a tweet. So tweet in one direction or they just get confused and vote in stupidity and hate like Trump/Schuette.

We saw it with Bernie. If we don't start pushing early with one person and stay the course we will lose to Schuette. I'm not ready to turn tail and vote in a Republican. No way. No how. Never. Schuette is going to be the R candidate. Let's focus on beating him, not some calculated plan that only a few of us can follow.

We need to have a focus on 'choice' and 'freedom'. Equality. NO prison time for non violent offenses. Everyone knows Schuette is 'law and order'. A cop really. Ready to fill prisons. Free the weed and free ourselves from these cop like politicians. Free ourselves from cops running our entire government. Judges are cops. Cops lobby the legislatures and make the laws. And Schuette would be an executive cop. It's a cop trifecta. 

I think all 3 aren't that great on the Democratic side personally.  But all three are waaaay better than Schuette.

So, which one actually has a chance to beat Schuette?

I think I have to say Whitmer may have a better chance. We will see...

Then bring on the pink hats. Fill the streets with them. Have them make Michigan their cause. Take America back one state at a time. Whitmer is the perfect candidate for that. You gotta have an angle. The pinkies need a challenge so they are not just flailing. They can make Michigan their front line against Bill Schuette. Someone get them hitched to our wagon.

We will NEVER have a better chance to whoop up on Republicans than right now while the Flint Water Crisis is going on. It's Snyders baby and he's an R. Tim Kelly R says that the crisis is over and the citizens just don't want to use the water. Whaaaat? The damaged pipes haven't even been fixed yet. This is the perfect opportunity, they killed people with their emergency manager. 

Schuette can to my high school in 1990 when he was running for state senate. Even as a 17/yo I could tell he was slimy. He said that he approved of abortion only in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother. I still remember that like it was yesterday. He held up in hand and raised fingers as have spouted his three exceptions. When he took questions from the audience, I asked him why, if he considers a fetus a human and abortion murder, is it OK to kill unborn babies just because the were made due to a criminal act - that a baby is a baby, right. He fumbled and muttered around and couldn't give an answer.

Michigan will be a great place for women to rise up against him.

And I'll never understand why some folks feel it is their duty to protect the unborn, but as soon as a baby is born they want to cut safety net services that give the child a decent chance in life.