Trump Reality Check

Restorium2

You should re-read this thread zap, then tell us what exactly you see as working together. Sure seems like a slam to anyone who voted for trump, hence the title.

I see right through that. To me it reads like a Trump supporter wrote it to make fun of people who are trying to show others what they actually voted for when they voted for Trump. Like an extreme satire of someone who is upset with how the election turned out and is lashing out. It's a mocking thread.

There's a huge difference between a calm assessment (like we do here) of the mess we got put into with the likes of Trump and his cabinets picks like Sessions and hysteria like the example starting this thread. Someone is just poking fun. 

Either way, the troll makes some good points, went to extremes to make them. 

No calls to lock up Pence for using a private email account, either. Just when I thought I knew what was important to Trumpers...

Trumpers voted for Trump, Pence, Flynn, Sessions, DeVos, Perry, the Russians, and all the rest that we will endure for the next 4-8 years.

Was there any classified info on pences email server?

How come you dont persicute hillery for the same kinds of dealings?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0&referer=http://m.facebook.com/

I mean the dems turned a blind eye to all this kind of crap durring the election but cry foul now, seems pretty hypocritical.

Edited by Apollo

There was confidential information.

It is about hypocrisy...

When I was in the classroom, I would use the following exercise to try to make a point with my students about the difference (if there is one) between a whopper and a little white lie.  They're both a lie, right?

So, you and your buddy find yourselves in a situation where there's a $10 bill and a $1.00 bill lying on the counter. Your buddy saw the $10 first and he pockets it. You take the $1.00.  Both of you "stole" the money.  Which one is a worse crime? Or, are they both the same, value not withstanding?

We can justify and rationalize most anything, especially if I'm "better" than you, or richer, or more powerful, or, or, or....

Bottom line hypocrisy is just that: hypocrisy.  Little ones or big ones it doesn't really matter.

No calls to lock up Pence for using a private email account, either. Just when I thought I knew what was important to Trumpers...

Trumpers voted for Trump, Pence, Flynn, Sessions, DeVos, Perry, the Russians, and all the rest that we will endure for the next 4-8 years.

Wow, a lawyer who does not know the difference between a private email account that is allowed by state law and a private server used to avoid subpoenas, nice. 

Too much blurring of issues at this point for any of this to be meaningful to some, I guess.

I am not a lawyer.

Seems pretty clear to me that she used a private email server to send and recieve classified emails and he used a private email server to send and recieve state documents allowed by his states law...