Abrogate 2017 1St Meeting Info. Join Us And Let Us Make Real Effective Change.

Timmahh

1st Abrogate Meeting 2017.

Sunday, February 5 at 2 PM - 5 PM

3867 E. Shaffer Rd, Midland, MI 48642-9794

*FYI, I am located about 10 miles east of I-75, and about 10 miles North of the City of Midland.

If more than 40 confirm, we will be moving the meeting a few miles away (maybe 10) from my place to accommodate the larger crowd.

Will update if necessary.

Sunday, February 5th we are having a meeting at or near my home in Midland. Open public invite.

If we have more than 40 that want to show up, we will have to move down the road. There is a nice lil country bar we can go to that will fit a lil over a 100.

If we have more than 100 that want to show up, we can have 2 or 3 meetings on the following 2 Sundays, or we can try to find a larger place.

But I need some sort of a head count. This is just one of the forums this is posted on, and of course, Facebook where we created an event page and you can confirm you will be attending here:

However, if you're not on FB, just post here you will be coming next Sunday, Feb 5th. So I can get a general idea of how many will come to a meeting.

Trying to be as open and inclusive as possible, but I am just one person.  4 different websites, facebook twitter, email etc, too many variables.  Please contact me directly by Phone.  (989) 600-4760. 10am - 11pm any day.

You can give us your email address to put you on our emailer at www.agrogate.org and you can also read the language, get a feel for Abrogate if you are unfamiliar, contact info, tell us you want to be more involved, and even donate. A campaign takes Money, and we'll need it.

Last year we came out in shotgun formation and immediately had to throw a Hail Mary to try to get on Novembers Ballot.

That is not the case this time around, and we are running a full-court press campaign.

We are all in... Are you?

Do you want the bad legislation that has been cut up here already under the MMM Act, which Kesto and others in Legislation have clearly stated is the Framework for Recreational Pot Legislation or the other problem-ridden legislative messes any of the other states have now?

Or would you prefer Michigan bypass all that insanity and take control of this tiger ourselves?

Legalization is coming. Do you want Alcohol type legalization where 50,000 plus people are arrested for Drunk Driving,

Or do you want Carrot type Legalization where the only people arrested are those that tried to use the carrot to stab someone]s eye out with?

The State gets Legislative control over Cannabis in the Retail/Commercial world. But not in the Private sector.

Plenty of taxes by normal sales tax, business taxes, capital gains, and even income taxes from all the new jobs.

Plenty of state ability to legislate, They just can not arrest, fine, or legislate to diminish use under Abrogate.

The State Wants you to give them something under MPP/MiLegalize. They get full control then.

Is that what you want?

If not, then Abrogate is your only option.

Join us on February 5th if you can. We will have a conference call number in a few days, and we'll also do Skype and probably a Facebook Live cast for those that can't make it. Time is 2-5pm est.

So tell me. Are you ready to actually End Cannabis Prohibition in Michigan and stop the Arrests for nonviolent, victimless cannabis possession, commerce, and industry?

Or do you want to keep it the way it is going today?

Edited by Timmahh

Why use the word "diminish" why not leave that mess out?

They just can not arrest, fine, or legislate use under Abrogate.

Diminish? I'm sure their is a good reason for the use of this word but please explain?

diminish means to limit. abrogate would ban the legislature from limiting any marijuana. e.g. placing limits on amounts or plant counts.

As Timmah knows, I support his approach to legalization. It is morally correct and proper. I have come out to one of the meetings and supported it.

But it is a morally correct fools errand.

This is dead before it starts.

I will support something that can actually get the signatures and move the ball forward.  This unfortunately isn't it.

Some have argued against me on this point in the past. But I think we have to consider the unintended consequences of flat-out legalization in Michigan. If people in Michigan can grow unlimited MJ, the Mexican cartels will likely quickly realize that it's MUCH easier to grow MJ in Michigan and ship the product to other states. After all, it would be far safer to grow in Michigan and export to other states than it would be to grow in Mexico and ship MJ across an international boundary. Is Michigan inviting international organized crime groups into our state if we are the first to remove all MJ penalties?

I can see your point but isn't that really other states problems? Why do I need to be limited to make sure someone else does not break the law?

If it happens, it will be our problem, as we'd be a magnat for organized crime. And all the more (unjustified) reason for LEOs to take-down outdoor grows and leave it up to the judge. Myself, I don't want to see a weed farm on the 40 acres next door, guarded by illegals. If Michigan approves a complete hands-off approach to growing MJ, we can expect the Feds to focus on us. And of course the cartels. I'm all for freeing the weed 100% but I worry about the political and social ramifications. I might be totally wrong, and I hope so, but I think the unintended consequences deserve more thought.

If it happens, it will be our problem, as we'd be a magnat for organized crime. And all the more (unjustified) reason for LEOs to take-down outdoor grows and leave it up to the judge. Myself, I don't want to see a weed farm on the 40 acres next door, guarded by illegals. If Michigan approves a complete hands-off approach to growing MJ, we can expect the Feds to focus on us. And of course the cartels. I'm all for freeing the weed 100% but I worry about the political and social ramifications. I might be totally wrong, and I hope so, but I think the unintended consequences deserve more thought.

You are right, we don't need the attention here Mabey have a 20 plant limit and 1 pound would deter the cartels and the feds

Sounds ideal. Organized crime will give something for LEO to do instead of harass us.

I also agree with the "not our problem" argument. All the other states need to do is legalize and poof, organized crime is gone.

The big fight will come from the folks who are banking on a state controlled distribution system. They have stars in their eyes and won't be swayed easily.