Rso ~

I think the best way to decarb is time.. that saves everything tasty.. the machines do change the taste.. but the oils seem to work quite well the machines are  great for decarb in a hurry..

I don't finish the oil in the ISO machine. Just bring the volume down and then very slowly finish in the oven. That keeps most of the flavor. It doesn't have that burnt taste then. 

sometimes i forget ,, then i have the dark cement in the bottom..

If you winterize first before the reduction step you don't get that cement. It's way more forgiving. But I still like to finish it in the oven. I wait until it will fit in a 4 ounce baby food jar then it goes in the oven at 180 F (with an exhaust fan that exhausts outdoors). Giving away all the secrets now.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

My name is Jessica. My ex boyfriend is a combat veteran and can make RSO he made some for me and it is buying me time. He is in trouble and needs help he has to be saved because he is an incredible person who can make medicine and should be doing it for a living. I don't know how people find each other for this kind of stuff but he needs to be saved he can save others.

18 hours ago, J76foster said:

My name is Jessica. My ex boyfriend is a combat veteran and can make RSO he made some for me and it is buying me time. He is in trouble and needs help he has to be saved because he is an incredible person who can make medicine and should be doing it for a living. I don't know how people find each other for this kind of stuff but he needs to be saved he can save others.

What kind of help does he need?