Powdery Mildew?

That chart is total BS when it comes to marijuana. I don't know why you even posted it. If you actually grew marijuana then you would have just moved on after you looked at it once. Stick with Begonias. 

Huffing Glue again Resto or is it aerosol cans this time? You sure like to try to bully people up on here and it isnt happening with me. Remember Resto knows more than everyone about everything. Especially commercial and industrial farmers.

Huffing Glue again Resto or is it aerosol cans this time? You sure like to try to bully people up on here and it isnt happening with me. Remember Resto knows more than everyone about everything. Especially commercial and industrial farmers.

So the chart works for 'commercial and industrial farmers'. Gotcha. I'm sure it works good for 'something'. It just doesn't jive with controlling PM. It's way out of whack. 

Putting the differences of opinion on the VPD chart aside  :lol: , I wanted to provide a follow-up to my PM issue.

As I stated in my initial post, the lab noted the presence of PM. I called and spoke to the technician who ran the testing, asking for more detail: could he quantity the severity, was it widespread throughout the bud, etc.  He looked at his notes and brought out the samples.   His notes - and he confirmed this by taking another close look at the samples - showed that the mildew was not widespread, was only on the outer leaves, and had not penetrated the actual bud.

I purposely don't manicure the buds really close, which would be mandatory if I was selling through a dispensary.  The tech pointed this out and told me he thought that if I went back and re-manicured, removing the outer leaves, that that would eliminate most if not all of the mildew. I did that.

To know exactly what I was dealing with, I had them run a Microbiological Rapid Plate Screening with PRC Confirmation for Total Yeast, Mold and Aerobic count.  The "acceptable" levels for Mold and Yeast is <10,000 cfu and <10,000 cfu for Aerobic content, i.e. bacteria. Mine came in at 4,000 each which is well below the acceptable levels.

I did have to harvest a couple of plants early, fortunately, not all was lost.  

Thanks for all the feedback!