Milegalize / Mpp / Mcc First Draft Language Released

bax

I want no reference to the MMMA

I want a clear definition of "public place"

f**k the money trail, that is going to happen no matter what goes down.  You are following the exact shiet they want you to follow.  Think outside the freakin box...

Bob Dylan says: When you gonna wake up, and strengthen the things that remain

Wake up and realize that Trump's main spokesperson just said today, 2/23/2017, they were going to prosecute legalized recreational marijuana in states. Not leave states be with recreational.

No sense in being insulting about an issue that's just a waste of time now. Watch things sort themselves out in the states that have already crossed the line.

Limit damages here by cutting off bribes to the wrong people by letting folks know that the feds are not ready for recreational to be legal. It's a scam to shake out some more money for BS lobbiests, law enforcement, and bad legislators.

Let's shake the flees off and realize it's great that they said they were going to leave medical marijuana alone if you follow state rules. A little silver lining. 

Do you want to make a new law to protect society from the dasturdly pot heads?  So you can go to the dispensary? And be tracked from the moment you walk through the door until you get home safe and hide while you are smoking? Then you get to do that over again as many times as your pockets are full of cash. While the proceeds go to imprison those who chose not to go through that dispensary cycle. Seems like a crazy thing to support unless you don't like cannabis.

sounds like you dont like the legalization in colorado, california, washington, oregon, maine, nevada, mass.

fack trump references, they are old and already stale... resto, are you really so self righteous?

Self righteous? That would be the folks who write these laws to read like I'm immoral and without any righteousness as a marijuana user, a bad person. 

Trump references, like the one I posted yesterday, the one that came freshly out of the only mouth that describes Trump policy, are the only thing that can show what the future will hold for us in the next four years. You can call them stale after he's not president anymore. 

We have been waiting for clarification of Trump's marijuana policy. And when we finally get it clearly stated to the public in a press conference you want to just ignore it and keep fuddling along like a mushroom in the dark. 

I question why you would call an honest messenger who just listened to real news and passed it on, Mr. Negative. I think it would be more appropriate to call the messenger Mr. Vigilant, because I posted real news here within minutes of when it was made. You call fresh news 'stale' when it's the only real marijuana news we have had since Trump took office.  If you will not listen to real news then you are of no use as a real advocate.

I said I didn't like the wording. Who likes it? Only cops. It's obviously terrible wording in the INTENT. It insults all users. I hate even using the word 'users'. We are people who chose marijuana, not defined by it's use. But they will continue to define us and restrict us because of that basic choice. Like we are some sort of danger to society like a convicted child molester, forever to be restricted because of something bad we did. 

I heard important news yesterday related to this topic and posted it as it was happening. 

That sums it up.

How you would get all this BS personal stuff from that is anyone's guess. I just think you don't like the reality that the wording is terrible and Trump decided to change what the feds have been doing concerning legalized recreational marijuana in the states and stated it clearly yesterday in the press conference. I think that because that's all there is in reality. 

Edited by Restorium2

Resto you are running people off of this site, with your "I am almighty" mentality. Sometimes u sound just like trump, you talk about how good u are and diss everything. It's getting old.

How you would get all this BS personal stuff from that is anyone's guess. I just think you don't like the reality that the wording is terrible and Trump decided to change what the feds have been doing concerning legalized recreational marijuana in the states and stated it clearly yesterday in the press conference. I think that because that's all there is in reality.

smallbiz just giving you his honest opinion about you and your posts, resto. its infuriating talking with you sometimes. do we gotta talk about trump in every thread? it annoys the bunny muffin out of me. hes gonna be there for 4 years, i dont need to read bunny muffin about it every day. i've been avoiding the news and this isnt helping me, so i'm avoiding this site as well.

change or dont change. but please dont ignore and brush off his opinion. or my opinion. or haydukes opinion. im not insulting you either. but maybe take into consideration other people here at the site and what they want, eh?

im not saying stop talking about trump either, but keep it to the 4 or 6 other trump threads already and leave it out of some other non-trump threads , dear god please!

i heard an old lady say "good gracious great balls of fire" the other day, it was the funniest thing i've heard a person say in a while. so put a smile on your face and try saying that out loud.

Edited by bax

do we gotta talk about trump in every thread? 

I brought up Trump in this thread about legalization of recreational marijuana because I watched a TRUMP press conference turning into news about legalization of marijuana. It was fresh news from the Trump administration about policy towards legalization of recreational marijuana. How much more appropriate can a post get?

The next valid question in this thread is how a TRUMP(lol) federal policy to stop recreational marijuana legalization in the states translates into how that effects potential ballot initiatives. Obama liked to put out 'memos'. Will Michigan get a AG Sessions Memo Warning?  It wouldn't take much to instigate Snyder/Schuette into saying that it's too dangerous to let the initiative fly. They will be looking for excuses just like last time around.

If you think a few moves ahead, a passed recreational marijuana law, clamped down on by the feds and the locals, puts millions and millions of dollars in law enforcement coffers from civil forfeiture and fines to; Wrongfully take assets without conviction from, and falsely incarcerate, non violent, otherwise innocent, marijuana users.

It's not just a failed law, it's a cash cow for the opposition, and a heart breaker for unsuspecting marijuana users and their families.

Edited by Restorium2

If you think a few moves ahead, a passed recreational marijuana law, clamped down on by the feds and the locals, puts millions and millions of dollars in law enforcement coffers from civil forfeiture and fines to; Wrongfully take assets without conviction from, and falsely incarcerate, non violent, otherwise innocent, marijuana users.

It's not just a failed law, it's a cash cow for the opposition, and a heart breaker for unsuspecting marijuana users and their families.

And the only way to stop it is by getting everyone on the bandwagon.  Right now most people have no clue what's happening to patients.  If it happens across the board then we can motivate since it affects EVERYONE.

And the only way to stop it is by getting everyone on the bandwagon.  Right now most people have no clue what's happening to patients.  If it happens across the board then we can motivate since it affects EVERYONE.

A recreation ballot initiative, that takes money from people under false pretenses, and feeds that money into law enforcement budgets to enforce a law that is unjust right in the INTENT, isn't going to 'help' anyone, especially MM patients.  We have fresh insight from the president that his attorney general is going to forget about states' rights with recreational marijuana and crack down on it.

Are you saying that if enough people get turned into victims then we might be able to do something about that? Sacrificial lambs?

Edited by Restorium2

But that's happening to everyone right now.

That's why I wanted a real INTENT. The INTENT that the victims of a failed, falsely promoted, drug war want. Not a laundry list of what law enforcement wants. Not what the false promoters want. Not more victims. No more victims. An end to it, not a shining new beginning for the opposition. Another transformation. Presto chango but still the samo, with an endless supply of fuel to burn us with.

Edited by Restorium2

A recreation ballot initiative, that takes money from people under false pretenses, and feeds that money into law enforcement budgets to enforce a law that is unjust right in the INTENT, isn't going to 'help' anyone, especially MM patients.  We have fresh insight from the president that his attorney general is going to forget about states' rights with recreational marijuana and crack down on it.

Are you saying that if enough people get turned into victims then we might be able to do something about that? Sacrificial lambs?

Aren't they already doing this?  Aren't patients the sacrificial lamb at the moment?

That's why I wanted a real INTENT. The INTENT that the victims of a failed, falsely promoted, drug war want. Not a laundry list of what law enforcement wants. Not what the false promoters want. Not more victims. No more victims. An end to it, not a shining new beginning for the opposition. Another transformation. Presto chango but still the samo, with an endless supply of fuel to burn us with.

I didn't see your ballot initiative offered.  When it's offered I'm all for it but I won't deny others if they vote for this one and even if a dozen people want this one I'll stand behind it.  I can't do anything myself.