4 Plants Seeded Out On Me :(

I have 4 deathstars that seeded out I grew them from seed I sex them proper no balls and they never showed any signs of not being female. I don't take in outside air . I have 14 more in flower room and they're other strains but none are showing signs of seeds I looked into the buds an not seeing any. As soon as the flowering is done I'm bleaching the room and cleaning her down good for my next batch going in. Any ideas what may have happened? I did have to change lights 3 times and I did a 10 week flowering instead of 8 week.

Thanks in advance "and no I'm not throwing seeds in garbage lol they're actually solid quality looking seeds I'm planting a few to test them lol "

Edited by greenshock

Some strains are just overbred and they shake and piiss all the time. 

Light issues could have triggered it. Could just be genetics.  People think anyone can just blow pollen from anything onto anything and it will be strong and stable. 

Anyhow,... hermies go to the trash.

It is natural to see 1-10% hermies in the wild.

Weird fact,  cannabis plants can actually sense excesses of certain sexes around them and adjust pollination to compensate.  Too many males? they will produce more females in the seed crop.

Kinda cool. Very small percentages, but plants are smarter than people think.

Genetically, almost all cannabis have a hermitic identifier in it. It is a safety valve for survival.

But, in modern bred cannabis, it is rarely stabilized anymore.

Well I figured out what happened only one Hermie out and that one was basically because I threw her into flowering earlier the other 3 had no seeds. And the bud is all good my patients have no complaints lol they actually have stated the meds are very potent. Lol