New Grow

williams2311

For the last few years I was renting my home and had a garage I was using only for my grow room. Well I finally bought a house. However I don't have as much room as before so I had to down size. I have 2 6x8 rooms now. I'll be the first to admit it has been a up hill battle since I started growing such as high electricity bills trying to buy the most expensive nutes while dealing with temp swings cold watering water that was to hot. I'm done with all that I'm in a better situation now. However with down sizing and having less room for plants. I'm looking for a cheap effective way to maximize my yields. I tried coco with good results but the nutes i was using are just to expensive (full canna line) are there cheaper alternatives to that brand with good results? Should I go back to soil growing? Or give hydro a try? I also thought about trying the octopots.

This thread is about cheapest overhead with maximum output. Best nutes for best price. Soil coco or full hydro. Nothing more let's keep it on topic. Everyone has a option and I'd love to hear what you all have to say without all the arguing that's been happening lately here. Everyone has a option and entitled to one.

Thank you and i hope for some real help.

Easiest Lucas formula. A few choices to pick from. The cheapest is maxibloom. Can grow great plant very cheap without a bunch of bottles and not much work.

I've seen some people growing organic in beds that say it's the cheapest way to do it. I remember Gu on another forum putting out a guide on how to grow organic and think he claimed it worked out to $25 per Oz he was producing.

Also if your after the most for the money, I'd say pack as many in there as you can. Make sure the entire light footprint is packed in colas ☺

Edited by Dlo

Easiest Lucas formula. A few choices to pick from. The cheapest is maxibloom. Can grow great plant very cheap without a bunch of bottles and not much work.

I've seen some people growing organic in beds that say it's the cheapest way to do it. I remember Gu on another forum putting out a guide on how to grow organic and think he claimed it worked out to $25 per Oz he was producing.

Also if your after the most for the money, I'd say pack as many in there as you can. Make sure the entire light footprint is packed in colas ☺

25 a ounce??? I'd have 2 very happy patients.

I plan to string them threw the nets across my room for a solid canopy. The beds would be a good idea as well.