Filnt Terror Attack- The Cost Of Being Able To Own Knives In The Us

ANHEMP

the training camps are for people to fight the invading occupation army (usa!).

get the army out of their countries and the camps go away as these people go back to living their lives being poor dirt farmers like they've been for thousands of years.

Calling them poor dirt farmers doesn't help them join the 21 century with human rights. It's going to happen. We will all join as one. As sure as a salmon swims up stream to spawn. The world will become one someday. We need answers to help us through this. 

Calling them poor dirt farmers doesn't help them join the 21 century with human rights.

bombing them does?

theres nothing wrong with being a poor dirt farmer. all of my ancestors were poor dirt farmers. my current relatives in the countries i come from are still poor dirt farmers. i come from a long line of poor dirt farmers and i'll die a poor dirt farmer. a cell phone and computer and internet does not remove my status as a poor dirt farmer. just a poor dirt farmer with some toys.

you insult me by saying a poor dirt farmer cannot exist in the 21st century.

isnt it a human right not to be bombed?

The world will become one someday. We need answers to help us through this.

so the answer is not to bomb your neighbors if we are going to be "one" one day.

Edited by bax

Bin Laden said in his Declaration of War against the US that he was fighting against the "zionist crusader alliance" that supported Jewish control of Jerusalem and occupation of Palestine.  I don't see how the religious radicalism problem can be solved as long as two different groups claim that God gave them the same land.  War isn't the solution for either side.  This problem is several centuries old.  You can't bomb the religion out of someone. 

I believe the problem was closer to home for OBL. Everyone wants to hide behind the jews. When you look at his remarks about our women soldiers in Saudi Arabia I believe that's where the real truth lies.

Bombing only slows the training of the radicals.

I don't doubt that bin Laden used the jews as an excuse.  Maybe his real goal was as you state.  But obviously he was able to recruit a lot of people into his terror network with that excuse.  And of course, every one of his followers who died fighting the zionists provided additional recruiting material.  Myself, I think a lot of these recruits joined OBL because they didn't have other opportunities.  You don't see many muslim US citizens moving oversees to join the fight.