Hi, Don't Mind Me. I'm Here Now.

Getting tiring proving you wrong.  I'm going to bed.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/04/democrats_must_support_marijuana_legalization_to_oppose_trump_and_sessions.html

Democrats, for the most part, loathe Sessions and favor legalizing marijuana. So you would expect the national Democratic Party to seize on cannabis as a cornerstone issue that could signal resistance to Trump, while being defensible and popular. But that has emphatically not been the case. During his primary run, Sen. Bernie Sanders said he supports removing cannabis from the federal Controlled Substances Act. His delegates managed to squeeze vague language about future legalization into the party platform, but Hillary Clinton could not bring herself to endorse that plank. Instead, she favored rescheduling cannabis as a Schedule II drug—a downgrade that would place it alongside opioids and cocaine. (Yes, in America in 2017, marijuana is considered more dangerous than opioids.)

What year is it?  That's your question?  I think your question is the one for Don.  Your just trying to weasel out now. 

Ask Zap to check it out.  I only have one account Mal.  You'll be ok don't worry.

So you have made multiple accounts to troll the forum.

I know. I have known for a long time.

*shrug*

It was and is rather obvious.

:-)

81-80 vote with dems saying it went too far.  Sanders was the Independent that got teh language in and the dems DIDN"T want to do it.  ANd it happened last year.  Where are these lies you talk about.  Just cause you say it doens't make it true.  What I say is true.  You're having a little trouble there though gleaming the reality of your party.  It just happened last year Mal are you saying thats a lie?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article91968027.html

Last year this year, whatever, it's been in the last year.  Oops I was wrong, sorta and you'll jump on any insignificant thing you can won't you.

Edited by ANHEMP

So you have made multiple accounts to troll the forum.

I know. I have known for a long time.

*shrug*

It was and is rather obvious.

:-)

Norby and this one.  Not to troll, I got kicked out with no warning and no time to get contacts from the friends I made here so I made a new account to get their emails and never planned on posting.  When people started calling CBD not medicine I couldn;t hold my tongue.  You never knew it was me in that debate till resto figured it out.  And now you think I have more accounts cause your paranoid you didn't see it the first time.

I know you did that thread to be a troll and an anti.  I'm not stupid.  You'll do anything to push your clashes with people whether it means bad news for this site, the mmma, the movement, etc.   Why do you think I'm ttrying to bring rep and dems together here.  You just want to drive R's out so this is a "safe Place".  Divided we stand and you just push and push that divide.  which is why we clash. 

The platform on marijuana was adopted LAST YEAR, not this year, and a bill was already introduced this session for schedule 3.

And the head of the party wasn't on board for more than sched 2 and a "path" to legalization.  Sched 2 or 3 wasn't listed in teh platform. 

Wake up and lighten up.  We aren't your enemies here.  Every newb and republican isn't trolling you and I'm not trolling anyone I'm doing damage control with some of the attitudes around here trying to keep this place to themselves with no differing opinions cause they can't handle it.

Childish but fun for me.  Still won't cover you from being the anti you and the dems are though.  Nice attempt at covering your stance on guns.

Thanks, gave me something to do while I was bored.  Tired now though i think I've proved you wrong enough tonight.

You do realize I specifically dredged up that 2 year old thread on guns to troll YOU right?

Figured you deserved some trolling for all the trolling you do on this forum.

That's all.

Now let OP reply.

Edited by ANHEMP

I have said over and over and over and over again on this forum,...

If you are a republican, vote in the PRIMARIES for better republicans.

If you are a democrat, vote in the PRIMARIES for better democrats.

You always seem to love to try to attach something to me that doesn't exist.

But in this thread, I had a very serious question that you cant seem to handle.

And ya posted many times, even trolling resto months before the CBD topic even came into existence.

You always almost tell the truth and almost answer a question.

Childish but fun for me.  Still won't cover you from being the anti you and the dems are though.  Nice attempt at covering your stance on guns.

Thanks, gave me something to do while I was bored.  Tired now though i think I've proved you wrong enough tonight.

NEVER has there been a better reason to ignore someone. Creating multiple personalities and user ID's just to mess with this website for some twisted mind reasons. What would we do with this person in public, like on a bus, obviously mentally ill and being several people at the same time? We would feel sorry for them and let them be. I don't think we would engage with them talking about serious things like guns and voting. Just let them be. Maybe buy them a sandwich. Hope they don't do something really crazy. Slowly back away and get them some help if you know who is taking care of them.

NEVER has there been a better reason to ignore someone. Creating multiple personalities and user ID's just to mess with this website for some twisted mind reasons. What would we do with this person in public, like on a bus, obviously mentally ill and being several people at the same time? We would feel sorry for them and let them be. I don't think we would engage with them talking about serious things like guns and voting. Just let them be. Maybe buy them a sandwich. Hope they don't do something really crazy. Slowly back away and get them some help if you know who is taking care of them.

Only one personality and user ID Resto, just ANHEMP since the other account was locked without warning.  Paranoid much.  You and mal are starting to sound like each other.  Are you sure you guys are 2 different people?  :)

If this website had a system to give people warnings this would've never happened.  I even said I have a hard time with social cues and if you guys didn't want me here I'd leave, just ask.  But instead it was a lockout with no warning.  Someone flew off teh handle and freaked out over things I said, which were not threatening or condescending or against the terms of service.  I even contributed to the site once.

And what about Mal's admission he brought stuff up just to troll me.  Wonder how often he does that.  Maybe he does it for fun to lots of people here.  Something to think about especially if it drives off members, contributors and people we could stand to gain for the movement.  Maybe he does it for that purpose.  He seems to state a lot of things as reason which are easily seen as false by his posts.

Edited by ANHEMP

Only one personality and user ID Resto, just ANHEMP since the other account was locked without warning.  Paranoid much.  You and mal are starting to sound like each other.  Are you sure you guys are 2 different people?  :)

If this website had a system to give people warnings this would've never happened.  I even said I have a hard time with social cues and if you guys didn't want me here I'd leave, just ask.  But instead it was a lockout with no warning.  Someone flew off teh handle and freaked out over things I said, which were not threatening or condescending or against the terms of service.  I even contributed to the site once.

Leave and get yourself some real help.

Leave and get yourself some real help.

Sorry, individually I don't care what you or Mal think.  If there are more that want me gone than here I'll leave. 

Thanks Resto, just jump right out there and show your hate for people who are on your side.  Push more people away from teh movement cause they "don't think like you".   The reason you want me gone is because I point out when you are wrong.

Edited by ANHEMP

I have said over and over and over and over again on this forum,...

If you are a republican, vote in the PRIMARIES for better republicans.

If you are a democrat, vote in the PRIMARIES for better democrats.

You always seem to love to try to attach something to me that doesn't exist.

But in this thread, I had a very serious question that you cant seem to handle.

And ya posted many times, even trolling resto months before the CBD topic even came into existence.

You always almost tell the truth and almost answer a question.

Where, what posts?  You love to try and say I was wrong and when I look it up it makes you look even worse than if you just left it alone.  Many people didn't think the dems were that much against legalization and it was only because of Bernie that the "path to legalization" came about and it only passed by one vote. 

Now where was I trolling Resto before teh CBD thread?  Can u post some links cause you definitely stretch the truth a LOT.  I may have said something in passin but I really don't think I said anything here till the CBD thread.  And you're definition of trolling is disagreeing with you! All of this "trolling" you point out is simply showing where you guys are wrong.  CBD doesn't give anyone headaches.  Resto made that up from ditch weed!!!!!  That's the "trolling" your talking about. 

Just because you tell people to vote in the primaries doesn't mean your method would work.  Most politicians are corrupt scum that would walk into the arena of getting elected.  you just like telling people what to do and acting your arrogant, know it all self when people dont listen to you.  You think you have everything figured out and if people would just listen to you they'd do ok.  This is why you see everyone as trolling you and butt heads with so many people especially newbs.  You and Resto CONSTANTLY try to "protect this forum" from anyone elses view but your own.

Ive been a member here since the start and i find it sickening how 3 or 4 members have destroyed this place. It is sad, so much hate and bickering that most times this site is dead or behind in the news. I get more mm news from 9 and 10 than here and we used to be the leaders on news about our cause. Now all we want to do is trash talk voters, trash talk members for everything from being poor or not smart enough, i for one am tired of it. This place was the leader in michigan medical marihuana news and now we are lucky to see 5 new topics a week, and even luckier to see 2 of the 5 topics not turn into a bash fest.

Well, they keep trying to kick out people who don't think like them.  Funny thing is the ones left behind are teh ones who disagree with everyone and start the problems.  Mal just admitted he does it.  He's here to start problems.  Resto too.  Throwing "facts" around about CBD and outdated info on decarbing on a hot plate.  At least Zap found info showing CBN isn't created that quick with heat.  The troublemakers run the site though.  What can you do.  Resto is protected from on high.  Things won't change till they do.  I was gone for a long time and every newbie that came in has had a run in with those 2.  It's all there in the posts.

Ive been a member here since the start and i find it sickening how 3 or 4 members have destroyed this place. It is sad, so much hate and bickering that most times this site is dead or behind in the news. I get more mm news from 9 and 10 than here and we used to be the leaders on news about our cause. Now all we want to do is trash talk voters, trash talk members for everything from being poor or not smart enough, i for one am tired of it. This place was the leader in michigan medical marihuana news and now we are lucky to see 5 new topics a week, and even luckier to see 2 of the 5 topics not turn into a bash fest.

Seriously though, How many people have been kicked off that had problems with Mal and Resto?  Me Grassmatch, Phaq, Suneday, droman and how many people say they don't post anymore because of the bickering even though all of us were gone?  How many just stopped posting and don't say anything?

If you want this to be a safe place for anyone who only thinks like Mal and Resto, why not make a test to admit people to the site?  Why not post it or warn people outright?

And who's the one trolling?

You do realize I specifically dredged up that 2 year old thread on guns to troll YOU right?

Figured you deserved some trolling for all the trolling you do on this forum.

That's all.

Now let OP reply.

Edited by ANHEMP

Maybe if you posted more useful topics yourself(since you joined in December 2016) it would be better?  There were 20 active topics this week as well.  At least tell the truth.

I think banning you Norby was them telling you something?  And you came back and have trolled for months again.

One person pulled all those bans as far as I know, not them.  The pms I have got from people over the time I've been here have told a different story.  There was only one person who decided to ban me.  I don't think trolled means what you think it does. :)

See, you trolled me by bringing something up from a 2 year dead thread just to get into an argument with me.  I react to false information.  One is trolling and the other is not.

I asked Resto questions in that Milegalize thread about supporting others in the fight.  I never came in and picked fights.

You should really take a break Mal, you seem to fly off the handle a lot when you come here.  Now you are starting to troll the site with people like me for your pleasure, making a lot of people think this site isn't worth posting in anymore.  No one is telling me that they don't like posting here because of me.  Like I said, we all got kicked out and newbs are still being run off left and right.  Look in the mirror.  Look someone said the sites going downhill and not much is posted here anymore and you came in and corrected them and yelled at them and they never even named you.  Your throwing punches left and right.

Edited by ANHEMP