Panama Jack

Experienced caregiver with patient openings in GR

Looking for mature patients in need of a steady supply of high quality medicine.
I grow as wide a variety as I can in order to help my patients, from pure sativas, to narcotic indicas, and many hybrids in between. 
Let's chat and see if I can't suit your needs.

I am in desperate need of a caregiver.  I am 49 years old and use medical marijuana to treat anxiety and migraines.  My old caregiver does not have quality meds and does not take his caregiver status seriously AT ALL.  I truly need someone who is responsible and reliable. Please and thank you very much.

Hello, I'm still seeking patients in the west Michigan area.
Providing pure sativas, pure indica, and hybrid, as well as hashish and edibles.

The current wait from LARA is about 90 days, this I had understood from talking to them over the phone and from my perspective patients. 

Post or PM me if interested, I ought to have a wide variety upon our certified partnership in the LARA patient/ caregiver program.

Bump.

Many exciting stains coming soon, seven I'm getting ready to flower soon.
Panama red, pink Pakistani, Zamaldelica x Agent orange, a couple OG hybrids, Sour Diesel, Jamaican x Nepalese, Etc.
As well as hashish and edibles from these wonderful strains.