Does patient see caregiver drivers license?

blobfish

I noticed on the patient form to change the caregiver that it wants a copy of the caregivers michigan dl/id when the patient submits the form. So does the patient submit this and see the caregivers drivers license?...and address...That seems like a little invasion of privacy unless the patient is a family member or best friend. 

4 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

If you are afraid to even show your drivers license to the patient then you better find something else to do to make money. Just think about how a patient would feel if you will not even show them your drivers license blobfish. 

I would never ask my caregiver their address but okay buddy. 

Just now, blobfish said:

I would never ask my caregiver their address but okay buddy. 

buddy... lol. Not my buddy. 

This is caregiving, not flying by the seat of your pants dealing. 

Even when I bought my meds before the law I ALWAYS knew where my supplier lived. I don't know where you shady folks even come from. Bottom of the barrel. 

No one is doing anything shady...

Do you ask your pharmy to see their id and what their home address is when you pick up your pills?

Do you ask to see your doctors id and and home address when you go to the doctor?

I don't think so!

Man I know why no one likes you!

I should have never posted here!

Just now, blobfish said:

No one is doing anything shady...

Do you ask your pharmy to see their id and what their home address is when you pick up your pills?

Do you ask to see your doctors id and and home address when you go to the doctor?

I don't think so!

Man I know why no one likes you!

I should have never posted here!

Sounds shady to me. Anyway, the patient owns that packet so move along. 

On 7/28/2017 at 0:45 PM, Restorium2 said:

If you are afraid to even show your drivers license to the patient then you better find something else to do to make money. Just think about how a patient would feel if you will not even show them your drivers license blobfish. 

I don't think it is a good idea for any patient to know the location of any caregivers grow if they get hit by rippers it makes them all a suspect.

I always use a coffee shop or a McDonalds  to complete the paperwork but this is  after discussing their needs either by phone or online and making sure its ok to have me do the change form mailing over the last 9 years its worked  out great with the exception of one paranoid prospective patient who I had to call Lansing and have the change form canceled.

6 hours ago, Garrett said:

So, what would be the "ideal' first meeting between patient and caregiver? What information should each party share? 

It hasn't ever been a problem for me for my patients to know where I live. Worse people than medical marijuana patients know where I live. I mean come on, what are these people so scared of? Real carded patients? 

Having said that, I meet first time at Tim Hortons just in case it's a scam. But once they have their packet with my drivers license they obviously know where I live. I wouldn't have a patient that I was so scared of that they couldn't know where I live. 

What you do is protect yourself from bad people all the time. Then you don't have to worry about 'your patients'.