Duck and Roll ...

Garrett

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/08/542299360/trump-says-u-s-will-meet-north-korean-threats-with-fire-and-fury

President Trump said : "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen," he said, adding that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."

Speaking to NBC News, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said of the president's remarks, "That kind of rhetoric, I'm not sure that helps. I don't know what he's saying and I've long ago given up trying to interpret what he says."

Welcome to the worst case scenario  ... our country in a dangerous moment in time ... and Trump is driving the bus 

10 hours ago, Garrett said:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/08/542299360/trump-says-u-s-will-meet-north-korean-threats-with-fire-and-fury

President Trump said : "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen," he said, adding that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."

Speaking to NBC News, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said of the president's remarks, "That kind of rhetoric, I'm not sure that helps. I don't know what he's saying and I've long ago given up trying to interpret what he says."

Welcome to the worst case scenario  ... our country in a dangerous moment in time ... and Trump is driving the bus 

Trump can't order a preemptive strike. He would need the legislature to vote on that. He can only retaliate if we are attacked. 

This is basically China's problem. They have been playing cute for decades, enjoying the discomfort that North Korea gives the US. Now their game playing has created a potential war in their region. One that would take them a century to dig themselves out of. This might sound far fetched, but China is going to have to take over North Korea and make a regime change there. They have the most to lose.