Seeking caregiver in Oakland county

DerekWade

• 2 weeks later...

To apply to be a caregiver you need to find a patient that names you as their caregiver there is a change form that grants you that patients  12 plants and grants you the ability to help asist them in the use of medical marijuana the process takes   from 18 days to 40 days to be  approved things you cant have on your criminal record  are assaultive felonys and or any felony involving drugs  .

1 hour ago, timothypaul26 said:

I meant for lab testing, but edited to remove the statement.

Same difference you cannot give anyone any cannabis without fear of prosecution to my knowledge there is no type of waiver to grant a company to do testing on your cannabis please understand I am only telling you this for your personal safety you never know if a prospective patient could be an undercover police officer.

4 minutes ago, Kingdiamond said:

Same difference you cannot give anyone any cannabis without fear of prosecution to my knowledge there is no type of waiver to grant a company to do testing on your cannabis please understand I am only telling you this for your personal safety you never know if a prospective patient could be an undercover police officer.

I do appreciate it, and you're absolutely correct, and hence th reason I edited to remove the statement from the post. However in the new year things will change, with all of the new licensing. I'm not sure if it includes to allow caregivers to utilize a testing facility, but would seem appropriate to have your meds tested.