Caregiver With Openings, Macomb, Oakland County area

timothypaul26

I am a caregiver who has been growing for years. I grow all natural and as organically as possible. I was reluctant to grow for others due to security risks, but with all of the despensories shutting down, I thought I would reach out to those that are in need. I am in Macomb Twp, work in Troy area, so I could deliver to you if needed, and are in or near those areas. Or we could set up a meeting place of your choosing. Please let me know if you're interested.

Edited by timothypaul26

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2017 at 10:59 AM, timothypaul26 said:

I am a caregiver who has been growing for years. I grow all natural and as organically as possible. I was reluctant to grow for others due to security risks, but with all of the despensories shutting down, I thought I would reach out to those that are in need. I am in Macomb Twp, work in Troy area, so I could deliver to you if needed, and are in or near those areas. Or we could set up a meeting place of your choosing. Please let me know if you're interested.

On 9/12/2018 at 2:43 PM, timothypaul26 said:

Openings available in SE Michigan, near Oakland/Macomb county area

Hello , I have My license and I have a horrible caregiver. So I was Trying to get a New One, If you could help and let me know anything I could do also would be great. But I would be delighted to be apart of your team. 

Edited by Dameare1999

5 minutes ago, Dameare1999 said:

Hello , I have My license and I have a horrible caregiver. So I was Trying to get a New One, If you could help and let me know anything I could do also would be great. But I would be delighted to be apart of your team. 

I'm sorry to hear that your caregiver isn't working out. I'll PM you to get details on what your needs/requirements are.

• 2 weeks later...