If my spouse is my caregiver can I be in room?

ALD

11 hours ago, Kingdiamond said:

Do they  have that written out somewhere  on the LARA website this is news to me?

No. You just have to use your head and see that 12 plants are legal for everyone now. No need to be scared of 12. The lady asked if she could be around just 12 plants in her own house where her husband grew them. Only 12. Legal. Totally legal for 12. 

I'll write it as many times as it takes for you guys. 12 is legal for adults in Michigan even if your card says you don't possess the plants. You can grow them. You can harvest them. Your spouse can grow them and you can harvest them. You can help all you want. You can sit in the plant room and read a book if you want. Sing to them. Love them. It's legal. Enjoy your freedom. Exercise your freedom. Over 12 is a different story. 

46 minutes ago, Scarlet_Begonias said:

A caregiver has multiple locked room with 12 plants in each on same premises. Would people be able to go into each room since there are only 12 plants in each room but more than 12 in total on the premises?

A person can only have access to 12 total unless they are a caregiver. They would have to pick the 12 they have access to and all the rest they have to be denied access to. 

The reason for this is that a caregiver is the only one who qualifies to have access to more than 12. They have went through the process to be qualified for this with the background check by LARA. 

That's how Reddin was charged. Because two patients comingled and made it so they had access to more than 12 each. 

6 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

A person can only have access to 12 total unless they are a caregiver. They would have to pick the 12 they have access to and all the rest they have to be denied access to. 

The reason for this is that a caregiver is the only one who qualifies to have access to more than 12. They have went through the process to be qualified for this with the background check by LARA. 

That's how Reddin was charged. Because two patients comingled and made it so they had access to more than 12 each. 

What if one needed services of a contractor to work in the room? Are you SOL?

Might as well confirm this again, we are allowed to as a caregiver possess say 72 plants and if they are in rooms of 12 or less then anyone is allowed in any room at anytime since there is only 12 or less plants in each room?

that are locked 

7 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

I had to reread that again. Had a space cadet move there. 
If you had 3 rooms and you had a friend come over or a helper, they could only go into one room? So you would need three different people for that?

12 hours ago, Scarlet_Begonias said:

What if one needed services of a contractor to work in the room? Are you SOL?

Might as well confirm this again, we are allowed to as a caregiver possess say 72 plants and if they are in rooms of 12 or less then anyone is allowed in any room at anytime since there is only 12 or less plants in each room?

that are locked 

My advice was for people who actually live in the home with the plants. They can be around 12. It's legal. Only a specific 12. Visitors need to be kept away because they could have their own at home. That's where they could be by 12, at their home. Only 12 in their total world. 

If you need a contractor to enter the room just stand watch. That's a different situation. The caregiver guards them.

Edited by Restorium2