Med Card Must Match ID Law?

Savage2x

So, I've been a lurker on this forum for awhile and finally created my own account to see if anyone else has heard of this.

So, on my med card I have my PO box as my address.  However, this week when I went into my dispo they said in a couple weeks, all Medical Marijuana Card must match the patient's ID.  They were saying it's a new law being set in place. 

I've tried looking it up and found nothing related to what they're telling me.  Anyone else hear about this? 

6 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Yes, I don't see the state re-issuing thousands of new cards just to change address.

Maybe the state is talking about this issue. It is first I have heard on this site.

Yea I haven't heard of it either. I may start going to a different dispensary and see if they say the same thing.  It makes no sense that I would be approved of it then not be able to use it.  I've tried looking up new rules but all I see talked about is the recreational vote.  Maybe it's their own rule, not the states. Who knows.

3 hours ago, Savage2x said:

Yea I haven't heard of it either. I may start going to a different dispensary and see if they say the same thing.  It makes no sense that I would be approved of it then not be able to use it.  I've tried looking up new rules but all I see talked about is the recreational vote.  Maybe it's their own rule, not the states. Who knows.

I'm sure the manager down at Dispo would fill in the blanks if you asked. Could be just a misunderstanding.