1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

2. blackhorse

blackhorse

• Similar Content

• By Supremegorgeousone
      Hello, I’m currently a hobbyist grower and ER nurse. I have been researching extensively on the medical benefits of cannabis. I sincerely believe it will slow or stop the growth of many different cancers. I’m upset that it isn’t encouraged more by doctors or offered by doctors. I want to help. I can help you make RSO or make it for you, help you choose and grow plants, give you grow advice, grow for you. My assistance is free for cancer patients. I live south of Kalamazoo outside of the city. Yes it’s free. I want to help.  I’m not rich but I will do whatever I can.

Please contact poster via private message  private email or other outside links not allowed in open forum .

if you want to see some of what I do. 

• By Artisan
      My wife and I I have been caregivers and growers for the past 9 years in Southwest Michigan in the Harbor Country area. My wife has a Master Gardeners Degree from  the Illinois Agricultural Extension Service in Illinois, and everything that we grow is Organic.
      Our concentration is in high percentage CBD strains specifically targeting true medical patient needs. We also grow high percentage THC strains for PTSD and chronic pain patients. We are currently providing for a Multiple Sclerosis patient as well as a chronic pain patient as well as 2 anxiety patients. I personally suffer from lifelong insomnia and my wife medicates for chronic pain.
      We are focused on patients, and new patients that truly need the medical value of our products.
      We only accept patients with a current card and are compliant with the State of Michigan's regulations.
      Thank you for your interest.
      You may contact me at davemoll56@gmail.com