How to become a Licensed Vendor

Per the emergency rules ALL caregivers can sell to the dispensaries until their official supply is up and running.

The State has been slow to get the licenses out so the emergency rules are still in effect. 

Dispensaries will want to see your cards to make sure you qualify to have the amount of overages you have for sale are in your possession legally. 

This is a curious subject.  Reminds me of the old "Marijuana Tax Stamp"   There does not seem to be any LARA/BMMR documentation on the fact that it is legal to sell to a dispensary yet there is a form for it...

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/lara/Acknowledgement.for.sale_634773_7.pdf

12 hours ago, semicaregiver said:

The problem is there is no backup documentation on the LARA/BMMR website to indicate that you as the caregiver/patient are ok.  Kind of like a transaction with you as a patient buying from the corner drug dealer.   You are ok, but not the drug dealer.  

The form you put up is enough back-up at face value.

The State is way out of compliance or the emergency rules would already be over. 

There's plenty of backup for a caregiver to sell to a dispensary as long as the correct procedure is followed with documentation. 

You can't just go there and drop off poundage. 

11 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

The form you put up is enough back-up at face value.

The State is way out of compliance or the emergency rules would already be over. 

There's plenty of backup for a caregiver to sell to a dispensary as long as the correct procedure is followed with documentation. 

You can't just go there and drop off poundage. 

Of course you can drop pounds, just like always lol. It’s still illegal but so is selling to anyone that is not your direct patient i.e. a shop. 

As a patient or caregiver you are bound by the MMMA not the MMFLA. 

11 hours ago, shishka said:

Of course you can drop pounds, just like always lol. It’s still illegal but so is selling to anyone that is not your direct patient i.e. a shop. 

You are just out of the loop because you are not involved and are guessing. BMMR/LARA has been working with dispensaries to keep them in compliance and supplied in an orderly way like with the acknowledgement for sale form BMMR/LARA made for this purpose. I mean it's right in your face (form) and you can't see it? Get out and find out if you want to be in the loop.

15 hours ago, shishka said:

For your future reference; When I say 'CAN' it means legally 'CAN' (In MICHIGAN).

You 'CAN' let your 2 year old ride in your lap in the car, just like a lot of other foolish things you 'CAN' do.  

Make sure you get all your duckies in a row if you are going to transfer to a dispensary. Don't be lazy and drop some pounds. Fill out the official LARA paperwork.  If your dispensary doesn't have it then find one that does. 

6 minutes ago, Compassion101 said:

Do I have to have a caregivers card in order to obtain that license? Like I said I only have my patient card right. 

•  

No caregiver card needed for a supplier license.

This is what you do need;

Even for the entry level lowest cost grow license you first need to prove to the State that you have $150,000 in free assets to run your grow. You have to give the locals $5000 for the application. The State wants another $6000 non refundable application fee. Then if you are approved the entry level yearly fee is $10,000. That's how it will roll after the emergency situation is over. Looks like the emergency rules will be in place for quite a while as the State drags their feet approving applications.

From what I have been told (at the dispensaries) you do need a caregiver card to supply them now under the emergency rules. They also want to see your patient cards to prove how much you can legally possess. 

2 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

No caregiver card needed for a supplier license.

This is what you do need;

Even for the entry level lowest cost grow license you first need to prove to the State that you have $150,000 in free assets to run your grow. You have to give the locals $5000 for the application. The State wants another $6000 non refundable application fee. Then if you are approved the entry level yearly fee is $10,000. That's how it will roll after the emergency situation is over. Looks like the emergency rules will be in place for quite a while as the State drags their feet approving applications.

From what I have been told (at the dispensaries) you do need a caregiver card to supply them now under the emergency rules. They also want to see your patient cards to prove how much you can legally possess. 

I just wanted to grow my own from my home, and then go to dispensaries and sell them my personal. In order to do that I would have to go through all those hoops/spend all that money? Thanks again. 

Edited by Compassion101

10 minutes ago, Compassion101 said:

I just wanted to grow my own from my home, and then go to dispensaries and sell them my personal. In order to do that I would have to go through all those hoops/spend all that money? Thanks again. 

Figured that. Yup, it's not cheap or easy. The government made sure of that. You can thank Bill Schuette, he's the great restrictor of marijuana.