Mmmj

A card is only needed if you wish to avoid arrest and prosecution for using marijuana. I have only had to use my card once in the past 10 years, but boy am I glad I had it at that point! It is worth it to me for the peace of mind that it provides. If you do not fear the police then you don't need one. If you grow your own I would say that having a card is mandatory . Growing is a whole lot different than using. 

anyone have any experience with having a card &amp take perks for pain & xanax to sleep..? I'll smoke some good CBD/CBN/hybrid bud & fall asleep and be tired the next morning and smoke and fall back to sleep... What are anyone & everyone's opinions, suggestions with MMJ & PILLS:blink:

16 hours ago, AmishRnot4ganja said:

A card is only needed if you wish to avoid arrest and prosecution for using marijuana. I have only had to use my card once in the past 10 years, but boy am I glad I had it at that point! It is worth it to me for the peace of mind that it provides. If you do not fear the police then you don't need one. If you grow your own I would say that having a card is mandatory . Growing is a whole lot different than using. 

You got a valid point I wish to avoid arrest I'm eligible..curious what others experiences are with this situation