Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Albertus Magnus

Cannatonic 4

Recommended Posts

 

4 hours ago, wjkingsnorth said:

Have you ever smelled Cannatonic #4, it is musty smelling.

I haven't run Cannatonic #4 yet, but I've grown literally over 100 different plants. If you count autos, prolly closer to 200. LOL. So I've had plants that smelled like burnt rubber, and I've had plants that smelled like pure cocaine. LOL. Right now, I can only do 5 or 6 plants utilizing a 6" and a 4" carbon filter at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 8:33 AM, wjkingsnorth said:

MSNL 

This cannatonic checks at <8 % thc which is kinda high.

Cannatonic #4 that I had before was 18% cbd and .4 thc.

No high from the thc.

I just popped a Candida that is 18% cbd and under .5 thc. Bought from Seedsman.

I like the really low thc strains so I can add thc strain to fit patient needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is Candida.

 

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRAND Medical Marijuana Genetics
GENETICS ACDC x Harlequin
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%  THC
CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%  CBD
YIELD 400 gr/m2
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9 weeks
MEDICAL CONDITIONS ADD/ADHD, Anorexia, Anxiety, Autism, Depression, Epilepsy, Inflammation, Seizures, Stress
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Depression, ADHD, Anorexia, Epilepsy, Autism, Anxiety, Inflammation, Seizures, Stress. 
AWARDS 2nd place CBD category. Spannabis Champions Cup Madrid 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

This cannatonic checks at <8 % thc which is kinda high.

Cannatonic #4 that I had before was 18% cbd and .4 thc.

No high from the thc.

I just popped a Candida that is 18% cbd and under .5 thc. Bought from Seedsman.

I like the really low thc strains so I can add thc strain to fit patient needs.

I will adjust the THC content during the grow and take it past peak to when I start getting amber trich's. Not 100% amber but amber trich's say 25% amber should degrade the THC enough. Start the flush when I have 25% amber. Since I will be able to grow year around, I will have several shots at it until I get it right. In the meantime, I will continue to look for #4 seeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wjkingsnorth said:

I will adjust the THC content during the grow and take it past peak to when I start getting amber trich's. Not 100% amber but amber trich's say 25% amber should degrade the THC enough. Start the flush when I have 25% amber. Since I will be able to grow year around, I will have several shots at it until I get it right. In the meantime, I will continue to look for #4 seeds.

What area are you located?

I can give you a clipping of this Candida if you want one.

In about 6 to 8 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in the A2 area, but I just ordered 5 seeds from Seedsman. Got 3 white widow seeds free. Already had a vile with about 20 of those already but what the heck. Also, I am not big on meeting people in person. I am an extreme introvert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wjkingsnorth said:

I am in the A2 area, but I just ordered 5 seeds from Seedsman. Got 3 white widow seeds free. Already had a vile with about 20 of those already but what the heck. Also, I am not big on meeting people in person. I am an extreme introvert.

I got ww from seedsman also, not crazy about the ww.

Like the skywalker better.

Like a variety of strains and mix them up.

Good luck with harvest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, blackhorse said:

I got ww from seedsman also, not crazy about the ww.

Like the skywalker better.

Like a variety of strains and mix them up.

Good luck with harvest.

My widow from Seedsman is a banger at 56days. However it is a late flower herm. Oh well. I like her. Anyways, when I get that Cannatonic #4, I'll trade you for a sky og. I lost mine, and would love to have her again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...