Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My caregiver assured me when My plants were done she would help me. Instead once they were finished she said... Prices have gone up..because they grew well, she doubled her price. I asked for waste to make my simpsons oil to help with my tumors and cysts, chronic pain from destroyed spine. I am sick and broken...and she says...I can't do that...you have to buy what I make for $280. I live off disability. This woman, is a drug dealer not a caregiver. I know for a fact. Seen it. So here I am....severely sick and she has all my medicine and won't answer my calls. Used. I've been used!!!! This can't be right...there has to be something to keep people from trapping sick patients and then keeping all the medicine for profit. She grows outdoors...it isn't big overhead. I would understand indoor grow. That is costly. She straight up caused a fight to keep all my medicine. I need my oil. I should mention she was only given permission to grow my plants..she doesn't have any other patients.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iwillsurvive said:

My caregiver assured me when My plants were done she would help me. Instead once they were finished she said... Prices have gone up..because they grew well, she doubled her price. I asked for waste to make my simpsons oil to help with my tumors and cysts, chronic pain from destroyed spine. I am sick and broken...and she says...I can't do that...you have to buy what I make for $280. I live off disability. This woman, is a drug dealer not a caregiver. I know for a fact. Seen it. So here I am....severely sick and she has all my medicine and won't answer my calls. Used. I've been used!!!! This can't be right...there has to be something to keep people from trapping sick patients and then keeping all the medicine for profit. She grows outdoors...it isn't big overhead. I would understand indoor grow. That is costly. She straight up caused a fight to keep all my medicine. I need my oil. I should mention she was only given permission to grow my plants..she doesn't have any other patients.

I don't know what kind of prices she is quoting you. Sounds high. You can get ounces for less than $100 at the dispensaries now. Probably better than your caregiver is trying to sell you. Kick the questionable caregiver to the curb with a change form and move on. 

Edited by Restorium2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the distinct feeling that most of these 'bad caregiver' posts, and also the 'I get free weed from my caregiver' posts are just made by fakeness to sow discord, or to just be mean and nasty to our community of peaceful cannabis people. 

Either fake or real, it's really nice to have a solution to the real (or fake) problems underlined by the endless stream of newbie accounts here. 

The other thing that is curious are the user accounts here that are only used to post and change profile pictures often. No posts or other constructive activity. Just posting pictures files that most likely have communications embedded in the picture code file. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sporteli said:

You can get ounces for less than 100$ but the quality is garbage. There is mold in the bud and it holds no medicinal value, it's dried out outdoor garbage. Top shelf, bud won't be that cheap for a long time. 

Not top shelf but decent. I've bought it myself just to check it out. I bought Cherry Pie for $100 and it's not as good as what I grow but it was OK. It's all tested. No mold. You must go to a poopy dispensary. What one do you go to? Or do you just guess (from Russia)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sporteli said:

You can get ounces for less than 100$ but the quality is garbage. There is mold in the bud and it holds no medicinal value, it's dried out outdoor garbage. Top shelf, bud won't be that cheap for a long time. 

I guess everyone doesn't know there's a price war going on in Bay County. Bubby Kush is going for $75 an ounce today. There are about a dozen dispensaries all competing daily. No patient needs to be price gouged or go without. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 11:08 AM, Restorium2 said:

I guess everyone doesn't know there's a price war going on in Bay County. Bubby Kush is going for $75 an ounce today. There are about a dozen dispensaries all competing daily. No patient needs to be price gouged or go without. 

Where do you think they're getting all that weed? Not from MI... We don't have that kind of supply. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The bud is incredibly dry, like it's been out of a jar for 8ish months, around the time Oregon and Cali mandated that all marijuana that tests above a certain level be destroyed because of mold/pesticide use, coincidence? I don't think so..

Michigan doesn't have any mandatory testing laws and dispensaries here lie right to your face with a pretty budtender, about mold, thc % and so much more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

Maybe you're used to bad quality. Bay City dispensaries are in no way tested, and are most likely operating illegally. Thei bud is full of mold. Their bud is garbage and their wax still had BHO bubbles in it. 

20181018_121017.jpg

Which dispensary? You have no idea about the dispensaries. The ones I go to aren't at all like that. I have already seen the form to have your bud tested before they will buy it. Same with oil. They have a lab rep come in regularly to collect test samples. Maybe they are operating illegally? I'm not an investigator or judge. Seems like they are trying to stay as close to legal as they can with the State dragging their feet. Let Buthat B Schuette decide who is illegal. As far as I'm concerned, if they are open doing business they are legal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

Where do you think they're getting all that weed? Not from MI... We don't have that kind of supply. 

There are quite a few dispensaries to choose from. They all have different suppliers. Are you trying to say that Michigan growers are weak? I'm not weak and I'm sure I can grow as good or better than anyone else in the world. Your arguments do not hold water and you show a distinct bitterness because your arse is being whipped. Sorry to bust your monopoly bubble. The free market has taken hold and prices have fallen. Anyone who knows my posts knows that I'm no dispensary advocate. But I will not lie to people to keep a monopoly when the consequences are patients going without or having a bad caregiver. No one has to keep a bad caregiver these days. The days of complaining about high prices are over. Thank goodness for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

The bud is incredibly dry, like it's been out of a jar for 8ish months, around the time Oregon and Cali mandated that all marijuana that tests above a certain level be destroyed because of mold/pesticide use, coincidence? I don't think so..

Michigan doesn't have any mandatory testing laws and dispensaries here lie right to your face with a pretty budtender, about mold, thc % and so much more. 

Again, which dispensary? You aren't describing the ones I go to. Congrats on finding a bad one. 

Pretty bud tender? Ha ha ha. You saw that on Tv. I saw it too. Get out and get some real dispensary experience. I had one pretty bud tender and the rest are guys. Maybe you consider those guys pretty? ROFL

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 8:36 AM, Restorium2 said:

The other thing that is curious are the user accounts here that are only used to post and change profile pictures often. No posts or other constructive activity. Just posting pictures files that most likely have communications embedded in the picture code file. 

Zombie accounts from the past changing their avatars?  It's been going on for quite a while too. Who knows?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sporteli said:

I've been to over 20 dispensaries in Michigan from Houghton to Lansing to Grand Rapids, and Bay City had the worst quality I've ever come across. You get what you pay for. 

You definitely can find bad cannabis everywhere. The trick is to find the GOOD stuff. I'm not going to call you a liar that you found bad cannabis. But I know for a fact that Dispo has excellent cannabis in Bay County. Been there a dozen times and it's always been decent and sometimes excellent. I'm old school and been doing this since the 70's. So I do know cannabis better than most. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On top of that, I spent some considerable time asking the people in the waiting room how happy they were and they all were happy with what they had been getting. One lady complained that she had to drive to get there. That was the only complaint. A lot of people are going there. It's always very busy. Lots of smiling faces. That's what matters the most. I'm reporting this so patients never have to go without quality meds. Never been a dispensary advocate but I have been a patient advocate all my life. What I write here is for patients. I write it happily. Now we need it legal for everyone so we can all share in the happiness. Get out and vote and we can have a happier society!!! Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

My cg gave me at least 1oz, up to 2.5oz for free per month. She and her associates supplied overages to disp's in Lansing, as well as the biggest one in my area.  These folks know what they're doing, with large harvests turning over every 3-4 months

Believe it or not, idc.  They are rare, but they are out there.  You may not see folks like that here, but this forum does not represent all cg's.  My cg and her associates don't frequent this forum.

I left, because I'm strictly using vfire pods now, and she did not get those in, just normal carts. (The vfire pods are potent af, with no smell to offend nosey snoopers).  She also moved out of state, so it was a mutual breakup😜

 

Get out and vote!  😁 (when I originally joined this forum in '08 or '09, I was in shocked, but elated it was legal for medicinal use.  Can't believe we may even get rec use!)😁

Edited by Phil69
Forgot to add- this was 20-dollar-shelf stuff, past cannabis cup winner
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 10:46 AM, Restorium2 said:

Again, which dispensary? You aren't describing the ones I go to. Congrats on finding a bad one. 

Pretty bud tender? Ha ha ha. You saw that on Tv. I saw it too. Get out and get some real dispensary experience. I had one pretty bud tender and the rest are guys. Maybe you consider those guys pretty? ROFL

Actually, old 27 had a beautiful tender (was last there like 6 months ago).  Lake effect in portage also has a beautiful tender (females)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 10:01 AM, Sporteli said:

The bud is incredibly dry, like it's been out of a jar for 8ish months, around the time Oregon and Cali mandated that all marijuana that tests above a certain level be destroyed because of mold/pesticide use, coincidence? I don't think so..

Michigan doesn't have any mandatory testing laws and dispensaries here lie right to your face with a pretty budtender, about mold, thc % and so much more. 

Disagree.  Disps in Lansing and southwest Michigan have all been priced appropriately, imo.  I stick to oil now, but I disagree with your blanket statement.  Guess I only shop the good stuff at the right places :P If you know what you're looking for, you won't get burned by anyone.  If you've been around a turn or two, you won't be deceived by pretty girls, flashy lights or loud music.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sporteli said:

Dispensaries in Lansing and southwest MI are definitely appropriately priced. My arguement was with Bay City.

Which one? There are about 20 dispensaries there. You have no clue at all. You just post for contention and have zero to offer in realness. Might as well be a Russian Asshat trying to cause and argument for no reason. If you are so smart and knowledgeable why would you buy that garbage in the picture you put up? It's not like you don't get to totally examine everything before you buy it. You are a fraud or just an ignorant buyer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

Wow, you're a dick.

Same in person. When someone is not helping the community and is outright lying for their own reasons I will call them out every time. Doesn't matter if it's online or in person. I would be wanting some explanation as to why what you are saying is totally wrong and hurting people. You still are just blathering away and not providing any specifics as to why I can get decent deals at Dispo and you want to just smear all the dispensaries in my area. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...